𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗘

BOOK: calanthe

BOOK: calanthe

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (will be an oc x reader)

FANCAST:

okay so i already published this book after rewriting it a bit, but i put this on here to see how people would feel about the readers own story as if reader had their own film

okay so i already published this book after rewriting it a bit, but i put this on here to see how people would feel about the readers own story as if reader had their own film... like the other ones i've written about

SUMMARY OF READERS STORY (as if reader had their own movie):

Y/n Fury is continuing her life as a high school student, trying to be as normal as possible. She's making friends, meeting boys and plenty of other things that high schoolers usually did. She's still living with the soldier that raised her back in HYDRA.

While going to school, she became best friends with a new kid a few months ago named Waylen, someone she felt like she's met before. The two grew a special bond and grew very close, not knowing that they knew each other and he was keeping a big secret.

When her school is attacked one day by an old enemy of Y/n's adoptive father, her superhero life is coming back when she realizes she's being hunted by Hydra Queen to get revenge on her adoptive father and her other father figure.

And having Waylen help her, she eventually realizes that they had grown up in HYDRA together where the soldier looked after both of them before she was found by S.H.I.E.L.D.

And she'll eventually realizes he's not on her side.