𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦

BOOK: those eyes

MOVIE / SHOW: percy jackson and the olympians (2023-)

PAIRING: percy jackson x reader

SUMMARY:

Many always wondered why and how Y/n L/n was in Camp Half Blood, considering her mother was the gorgon cursed by Athena and her father was a mortal. So it always made people wonder how she still saw all the strange things other demigods would see and eventually was brought to Camp Half Blood by her satyr protector, Grover.

She always had been calm when it came to snakes, which was no surprise if they knew who her mother was. Some of the younger kids and camp were convinced from the bullies of the demigods that if you made eye contact with her, you would be turned into stone just like what her mother does.

It was a surprise that the daughter of Athena had befriended her when she first arrived to the camp and over the years, they grew a strong bond that would never break. Annabeth Chase never cared what the others thought about her friendship with the girl.

Percy Jackson surprised when he first saw Y/n, a girl the same age as him, though he couldn't help but admire her when he had first seen her. Her and her friend watched him and he didn't know what to think of it.

But he didn't hesitate to choose her name when he was given a quest to go on...

...and unknown feelings would eventually be revealed through their years together.