𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪

BOOK: can't catch me now

MOVIE / SHOW: the hunger games: the ballad of songbirds and snakes (2023)

PAIRING: oc x reader

FANCAST:

nick robinson

SUMMARY:

Y/n Snow grew up in the capitol with her older brother, her cousin and their grandmother. She was always known as the quiet Snow, drowned in her books and spending her time with her best friend, Sejanus. She was known to be nice to anyone who was kind and defend the people she loved dearly.

She never liked watching the hunger games, but when she's to become a mentor during the tenth year, she must force herself to actually watch what happens and try to act like she didn't mind all the killing and bloodshed. It was something her and Sejanus had in common, how much they hated the games.

When she meets her tribute from district nine, she feels the need to protect him.

Kane Everdeen had always been a very protective person when it came to his loved ones, especially when it came to his little sister. His father was always too busy with work and didn't focus on his children as much as he used to after his wife died when his youngest child was about a toddler.

After he's reaped for the tenth hunger games and meets his mentor after her and her brother sneak into the cart the tributes were all in, he becomes curious and fascinated by her. He never expected for himself to fall for someone from the capitol.

And as the feelings between them continue to grow, Y/n finds herself wanting to escape the capitol and run with him...

...while her brother is trying to prevent it.