𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦

BOOK: break my bones

MOVIE / SHOW: house of the dragon (2022-)

PAIRING: male! alicent hightower x reader

FANCAST:

i don't have a fancast for both young and older male alicent yet...

SUMMARY:

Princess Y/n Targaryen didn't have much of a close bond with her older brothers, Viserys and Daemon, considering how much younger she was. She was the same age as her brother's eldest child and only daughter at the moment, which is how they ended up being so close.

Everyone could see how much the princess and the hand's son, Ser Alexander (i don't know about the name) Hightower. The hand could see it himself, which gave him the chance to give the king the option of a betrothal.

After the Queen Aemma Targaryen died of childbirth, followed by her own son as well, it didn't take too long till the council were trying to get the king to remarry, many suggesting his own sister so the blood could stay in the family.

and now this is when i struggle if i should write the reader must marry Viserys, like how Aegon and Helaena are married, and maybe Aegon, Aemond and Helaena are Viserys children or their male Alicent's/Alexander's and when Viserys dies... reader and Alexander get married.

or the reader marries Alexander and they have children together and all that and yeah...

kind of aiming towards the first option cause no one can be happy in hotd/got and it's kind of like a forbidden love... more drama and the reader would become queen, which would make sense when i get to the part where Aegon is crowned king...