𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥

BOOK: cool rider

BOOK: cool rider

MOVIE / SHOW: grease: rise of the pink ladies (2023-)

PAIRING: x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n Simcox always listened to her mother growing up, being the perfect little doll that her mother wanted her to be. While she always looked like she enjoyed listening to whatever her mother said and being a goody two shoes, deep on the inside, she absolutely hated it.

She had been forced to become friends with the socs, people she didn't even like. In hopes of making her daughters just like her, her mother had gotten her eldest to become a cheerleader, an activity Y/n despised.

That was how she had to deal with a football player convinced they were dating.

Little did her mother know, while her youngest daughter, Patty, was more than happy to become the things her mother forced her to do, Y/n always secretly wished she could've been something like the T-Birds. She wanted the freedom, the choice to skip school or do things without your parents knowing every single thing.

And when she shows her bare butt to everyone at school with a group of girls, she begins to realize that she's slowly beginning to get that. And while they're all getting boyfriends... or girlfriends... she can't find someone in her interest.

That is until someone moves to Rydell...

...and Y/n finds the cool rider she's always wanted.

Except he's her best friend's ex-boyfriend.

okayy so before i found out the show was cancelled and thinking there would possibly be a season 2, i had kind of intended this on being a future frankie zuko book in the future since he was kind of revealed in the ending of the last episode...

but right now, it's just an x reader but it's an idea since i know there's a petition going around on renewing this show and put it on a new tv network since paramount took it off... i haven't heard about it in a while but let's hope...