𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦

BOOK: radioactive spiders

MOVIE / SHOW: tasm

PAIRING: oc/miles morales x reader

FANCAST:

i don't have a fancast for this miles morales yet...
trying to find an older actor, maybe a bit younger than andrew garfield and the others, that would've been in films around the time these films released

SUMMARY:

Y/n Parker grew up with her older brother and her aunt and uncle. She had never really known her and her brothers parents, considering they died when she was still pretty much just a baby. Peter Parker had always been protective of his sister, even though he knew he would never be able to fight anyone.

That was until he got bitten by the radioactive spider and given abilities and muscles he never thought his body would ever get.

But little did he know, was that she had gotten bit by a radioactive spider herself the same day, the same time and the same place. And later on in the day, while she was spending time with her best friend, he would also get bitten by a different radioactive spider.

Miles Morales can't remember a time where he wasn't crushing on the girl that's been his best friend since they were little. He always felt the need to protect her, despite him not being strong like he would've liked... until he was bitten.

Now, the city had three spider heroes to look after them from the villains.