𝗗𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧

BOOK: die first

BOOK: die first

MOVIE / SHOW: fear street

PAIRING: male! deena johnson x reader

FANCAST:

i don't have a fancast for male deena yet...

SUMMARY:

Y/n Miller had grown up in Sunnyvale for as long as she could remember. However, she had a good group of friends that always made her happy when her very strict parents would try to get her to do things that they wanted and she didn't... and her friends lived in Shadyside.

When her best friend broke up with his girlfriend after she moved to Sunnyvale, he went to her for comfort and would let her hold him and listen to her comforting words. He would cry into her shoulder as she rocked him back and forth.

But that stopped when she had completely stopped speaking to him and their other friends, pretty much ignoring them. It made him wonder why and his ex-girlfriend completely left his mind.

She was tired of listening to him talk about his ex-girlfriend all the time. At first, it had been him gushing about her when they were dating, then it went to him wishing he could do something to get her back. When the murders began, she didn't expect herself to get involved.

However, when they're forced to work together when a murderer starts going around and killing people... all from a curse, Daniel Johnson soon realizes his true feelings for a girl.

And it wasn't Sam.

Feelings that his ex-girlfriend had already realized while they were together, the reason why she broke up with him.