𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦

BOOK: more than this

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: male! kate bishop x reader

FANCAST:

nick robinson
(not too sure about this fancast at the moment)

nick robinson(not too sure about this fancast at the moment)

SUMMARY:

It wasn't easy having your father being an Avenger, knowing that an enemy of his could easily find you and kill your family or kidnap you to get revenge on your father. But luckily, with the held of S.H.I.E.L.D., Clint Barton had been able to keep his family life a secret.

Y/n Barton was the eldest child of the hero Hawkeye. She grew up learning archery, spending her time outside with her father and her younger siblings as she used the bow and arrow she had been gifted by her father for her birthday one year.

Now, as an eighteen year old, she was looking to go to college somewhere, despite the hesitancy coming from her parents. For quite a bit of her life, she had been homeschooled and living in the countryside and away from most of the public eye in hopes of staying safe from the enemies her father had.

On Christmas one year, the Barton family spend their time in New York and when they're to go back before Christmas day, Clint must stay behind for something. Deciding to use the skills he had taught her since she was little, Y/n stays with him.

This is how she ends up meeting a boy who will steal her heart.

And she'll learn the reason why she hasn't heard back from colleges.