𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗨𝗣

BOOK: never gonna give you up

MOVIE / SHOW: stranger things (2016-)

PAIRING: steve harrington x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n Hopper had always been known as the chief's daughter. She grew up as an older sister with loving parents and a great family. That was until her sister got sick and she felt like she lost her entire family when her little sister died.

After her parents divorced, she moved to Hawkins with her father and has been living there every since. While she liked to be alone, she surprisingly made friends with some people, especially Jonathan Byers.

When she somehow became friends with Steve Harrington, she hated herself for the feelings she had for him when he started to become distant during high school, the popularity getting to him and becoming friends with people Y/n absolutely despised.

Little did she know, he felt the same way... but was too scared to say anything.

That's why he started talking with Nancy Wheeler, in hopes of getting her off of his mind.

When Will Byers goes missing, Y/n doesn't hesitate to help her best friend in finding his little brother, though when she encounters things that had no idea existed and learns of a girl with a buzzcut, she finds her life changing within days.