𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡

BOOK: the dragon

BOOK: the dragon

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (will be an oc x reader in the future)

FANCAST:

dylan o'brien

SUMMARY:

Y/n Maximoff is the youngest of the three Maximoff siblings. Her older siblings, who are twins, have always been very protective of her ever since she was born, especially after their home was destroyed and their parents were killed by Stark Industries itself.

For years, she always stuck by her older brother and sister and would let them handle things, but would also try to do as much as she could to help them out when it came to trying to get food or find somewhere to sleep for the time being.

That was until her siblings decided to join HYDRA in the hunt for revenge against Tony Stark and the Avengers, which she followed right after them. That was how she was given her powers, shooting flames anywhere and to any enemy that came in her way or harmed her siblings.

And when she and her siblings eventually join the people they thought were their enemies, her life takes a drastic change.

SUMMARY OF READERS OWN STORY (pretty much if the reader had their own movie):

After helping a sorcerer to try and stop her sister that was taken ahold of dark magic and trying to kill a young girl, Y/n Maximoff finds herself living in a secluded cabin close to a small town, trying to leave the superhero life behind after all the Avengers have either died or now on their own.

She tries to keep herself hidden as much as she can when she goes into town, but that doesn't stop Atlas Madden (oc), a man who lives in the village, from trying to get to know her better. Everyone in town recognized her as one of the Avengers, though they never tried anything since she didn't speak to anyone unless it was needed to.

But for Atlas, he wanted to get to know her from seeing how kind she was. And after a bit of hesitancy from the fiery woman, they eventually grew a friendship, though it was clear that he liked her much more but didn't overstep her boundaries. It seemed like everything was going good.

Until the voices began in her head and she started losing control of her powers.

The villain Immortus, or Kang the Conqueror (i think they're the same person from what i looked up on google), continues to speak to her as his voice tries to convince her to join his side and become what she was meant to be.

The dragon.

When her powers lose control and she burns half of the town, the law doesn't hesitate to chase her down and take her in, though she continues to run and unknowingly finds herself leaning more towards Immortus' side and join him to become her full self.

Meanwhile, as she's on the run from the police and from the voice, Atlas goes back to his old shield agent past named Ghost and recruits some old and new friends of Y/n's and one of his, like a retired archer, a girl who can travel the multiverse and the new captain with the shield, to help the Maximoff woman and stop Immortus.

BACKSTORY OF OC:

Atlas Madden grew up in an abusive household. His parents were never good people and would yell and hit at their son any chance they could get, blaming him for something they did or a small thing he might've done that should've just gotten a scolding.

After his parents separated and he was left with his mother, the woman would bring men or women home almost every night to spend the night with them. Atlas would spend the time in his room every time after the first few times his mother's fling would do things to him, even when he was young.

One night, late at night, Atlas is in his late teen years when he goes out one night for groceries after his mother told him to, he's walking past an alley when a group of thugs jump him. They beat him up almost to death and steal his stuff, leaving him in the dark alley to die of bloodless from the punches and kicks he received.

Much to his luck, the famous Black Widow found him and saved his life. She takes him back to the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility where he's healed and once the director learns of his life at home, he recruits him as an agent.

Everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. eventually knew him as Ghost because of how quiet and sneaky he is when it comes to missions or taking out enemies. He escaped death, yet he could've been a ghost. The enemies hardly ever see him during missions or just in general.

After quite a few years of being a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, he decides he wants to find someone and settle down and that's how he ends up in the small town, though he's always on alert.

i feel like a not a lot of people are gonna read this because most of it is an x reader and the oc doesn't show up till after endgame and all that...
people don't seem to like my x readers as much, even if it'll become an oc x reader or character x reader later on, that's why i've also thought of just having the oc at the start...
but i liked the thought of him showing up as if the reader had their own film and he's the love interest but also like a superhero... i like have an image in mind that if it were real life, oc would've been in agents of shield for a bit...