𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘

BOOK: just a game

BOOK: just a game

MOVIE / SHOW: the maze runner (2014), the scorch trials (2015), the death cure (2018)

PAIRING: oc x reader

FANCAST:

nat zang
(maybe?)

nat zang(maybe?)

SUMMARY:

Dante has always wish he could've done something to stop them from putting her into the maze, but he knew they'd possibly do something if he tried to stop them or hide her somewhere before they could take her and erase her memories of him.

That's how he found himself being forced to watch her in the maze, completely unaware about his watchful eyes that she used to stare into whenever they had their private moments together before the chancellor or her uncle would come find them.

He always knew how special Y/n was when it came to certain things, her and their friend, Thomas. He knew how special they were when it came to the chancellor and how she would occasionally take them away to speak to them while they were working on the maze.

When he overhears his love's uncle and the chancellor speaking about putting him into one of the mazes, that's how he finds himself escaping and going out into the scorch in search of the group going against Wicked, determined to not lose his memories of her.

And when he sees her again after she and the group escape the maze, he's determined to get her to remember him through the little memories she's been getting.