𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗

BOOK: safe and sound

MOVIE / SHOW: the hunger games: catching fire, the hunger games: mockingjay part 1, the hunger games: mockingjay part 2

PAIRING: oc x reader

FANCAST:

steven strait

SUMMARY:

Y/n Odair has lived in district four for as long as she could remember with her older brother, Finnick. She's always grown up watching the games, being forced to watch them when her older brother was a tribute in the sixty-fifth hunger games. She had thought it would be the last time she'd ever see him when his name was picked.

However, he was able to win and made a promise to his little sister and himself that her name would never be picked during the reaping, despite how many times her name would be put into the bowl. Then, as a fifteen year old girl, her name continues to be put in their a lot more than her brother would like.

And that caused her name to be picked for the seventy-second hunger games.

And so does his.

Growing up, seventeen year old Arlo Elrod always had the tough persona up around him, other than in front of the children in district four. He always made himself look as strong as he could. Many knew him as the boy who would take many jobs to help his small family of two, which consisted of himself and his dying mother.

He always admired the Odair girl, occasionally watching her from afar while she caught fish from the water and helped her brother with his duties. When he was reaped for the seventy-second year, he's convinced he would never see his mother again, despite everyone else thinking that he would win out of the two tributes from their district.

And as they train, the days leading up to the games, they learn more about one another and unknowing feelings grow between the two, creating another love story that Coriolanus Snow would grow to hate... just like his own.