𝗗𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗗

BOOK: dryad

BOOK: dryad

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (now thinking about making this as a genderbend character x reader...)

SUMMARY:

SUMMARY:

Y/n Carter has always heard stories of Captain America from her grandmother. Even at a young age, she could always tell how much her grandmother loved the superhero that went into the ice and has stayed in their for years and years, many thinking he was lost forever.

However, when the young Carter woman is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent just like her grandmother, taking the agent name Dryad after her, she sees the super soldier she had heard stories of after he went into the ice seventy years later and he still looks as young as ever.

Steve Rogers is curious about the young woman that reminds him so much of the woman he had fallen in love with back in the forties, the woman he was supposed to have a date with when he came back from the mission. And when he learned that she was her granddaughter, he felt the need to protect her.

And as the two join a group of remarkable people, they'll grow a father daughter type of relationship that Peggy Carter would admire from above.

guys at first i was gonna leave this as an x reader but then i thought maybe i'd do an oc x reader of a genderbend female character x reader. a lot of people seem to like my genderbend books so i was kinda aiming more towards that...

however, i don't know which character. i don't wanna do one i already plan on writing, like wanda maximoff, natasha romanoff, yelena belova, kate bishop, riri williams, shuri, carol danvers (they're all on this book so you'll see)

i had kinda thought maybe a male! valkyrie but aren't valkyrie all females? so i don't know how that would work and i don't know how i'd write it into this, i'd try if people wanted a male valkyrie instead of just an x reader
i had also thought of maybe male maria hill but i kinda like the male valkyrie one more if i were to do one of the two... 

i don't know, hopefully people see this and give me their opinions...