𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗭𝗘𝗗

BOOK: paralyzed

BOOK: paralyzed

MOVIE / SHOW: teen wolf (2011-2017), teen wolf: the movie (2023)

PAIRING: x reader (will be an alec x reader and i'll write him into the movie)

SUMMARY:

Y/n Harris had never known who her real parents were. She had been born and raised in Beacon Hills and was raised by her adoptive father, Adrian Harris, after being left on his doorstep. Unfortunately, he wasn't the greatest adoptive father in the world.

Going to school and lots of other things, she dealt with bullies in her class and abuse and neglect from her adoptive father at home. Little did she know, her real father was in the exact same town she was in and had watched her from afar for some of the early years of her life to make sure he did the right thing.

Unfortunately, he had stopped in hopes of his heart not continuing to break just when the abuse began.

Through her years of growing up, Y/n starts to notice different things changing about her and the town she's lived in her whole life...

...until she can't control herself on the full moon one night.

so pretty much most of the book is just an x reader and when alec shows up near the ending of the show is when it'll start to change. when i get to the movie, i'm gonna write alec in and him and reader will have like a secret relationship...
...I wasn't gonna do this at first but like it's benjamin wadsworth soooo...