𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

BOOK: spider-girl

BOOK: spider-girl

MOVIE / SHOW: mcu

PAIRING: x reader (will be a miles morales x reader if or when he shows up in future mcu films... if not, then i'll find a fancast for him)

 if not, then i'll find a fancast for him)

SUMMARY:

Y/n Parker grew up with her older brother and her aunt and uncle. She had never really known her and her brothers parents, considering they died when she was still pretty much just a baby and then so did her uncle. Peter Parker had always been protective of his sister, even though he knew he would never be able to fight anyone.

That was until he got bitten by the radioactive spider and given abilities and muscles he never thought his body would ever get.

But little did he know, was that she'd eventually get the same abilities he would get while he was gone through the five years. After he is one of the people in the world that disappears from Thanos' snap, Y/n is left alone with Tony Stark.

The billionaire takes her in and raises her as his own for the five years while everyone's gone until she's close to the age that her brother had been in. While on a field trip one day, she would get bitten by a radioactive spider and become Spider-Girl.

After he's brought back, Peter is still very protective of his sister, even though he knows that she could take care of herself. And he'd erase his entire identity if it meant she'd be safe.