𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧

BOOK: opposites attract

MOVIE / SHOW: fantastic four

PAIRING: johnny storm x reader

SUMMARY:

Y/n Grimm never thought she'd see Johnny Storm ever again after the relationship they had with each other.

A relationship he had ended.

When he first saw her, Johnny Storm felt like it was love at first sight for him. And he still thought that, to this day. He knew they were complete opposites. While Y/n focused on her studies and her future, Johnny went out to parties and was the reckless person he always has been.

Maybe that's why he felt like he wasn't enough for her, thinking she needed someone better than him, which he why he broke things off.

And when Y/n joins her brother and his friend to test something in a space station, he brings along his ex-girlfriend and her reckless brother, the same brother that she tried not to think about anymore.

And when he gains fire and she gains ice, the two realize that for them... opposites do attract.

i've been contemplating on also making books for the 2015 fantastic four cause ummm... miles teller and michael b jordan... but i don't know cause a lot of people didn't like the film...

and whenever the cast or trailer of the new fantastic four releasing in 2025 is released, i do plan on making a johnny storm book of that and maybeee reed richards too...