can I come with you ?

Y/n: my name is y/n and 
Y/n word cut by jk

Jk: ok stop sorry but I'm getting late for my work so we will talk at night ok ( he stand  up from chair and looked at y/n who was looking at him with dumbfounded )

Jk: what...?

Y/n : are you for real first you say told me to talk about yourself and  now your saying  I'm geting late ( she said mimicry him)

Jk: so what listen I don't have time ok so I'm going and ye wash dishes and and my cloth ok I'm leaving by ( he was about to go but stop hearing her words)

Y/n: stop I'm not going to wash your cloth ok Mr jungkook ( she put her hands on her chest and say )

jk smirk and said come closer to her looking deep in eyes

jk: I thing someone forget my conditions.. just do what I say 😏 right ms.angle ..( he said in srastically )

y/n close her eyes with fake crying *god why you choose this boy  why God * she open her eyes spoke *

Y/n : ok I will do *he smirk hearing her answer *

Y/n : but with my magic power (smirk )

Y/n clap her hands and all the dishes clen and plase in  placement on kichan conter and also hes cloth. Jk just looking around with wide open eyes .

y/n: done ( proud smile )

Jk : all done 😳

Y/n: yeheh all done you can cheak your cloth if you not believe it

JK: a..ahah no.. no need I already saw your magic power so I can trust you😳🙂 ok now I'm leaving ok byyyyyy

Jk was about to leave then y/n stop him

Y/n : can I also come with you ? ( With bright smile) 

Jk: no you don't have  to ok you cannot come with me I'm don't want any problem there so no you stay hare * he was again about to go but she again stop him*

Y/N : I will not do anything  and what will I do alone in this house .so please l just walk by your side silently.  please and more ever on one can see me other than you so you  don't have to worry so please * with puppy eyes pout *

Jk still looking at her he did not say anything and just looking at her y/n was waiting for his reply and he said

*Hearing his answer her smile disappeared  she become disappointment   and sad face jk also see her face and sigh *

Y/n: ok go come back safely  I will wait for you.. ( with sad smile )

Jk: ahhhhh okay come but don't make any sence ok ( with straight face )

*Y/n become happy and jump like a little kid jk saw and Chuckle left  his lips *

Jk was walking and y/n was walking behinde him they reach to his car and his diver open the door for him and he sit on seat like a king his diver close the door of car after his boss sit jk immediatily look out side of the door for y/n but he conn...

Jk was walking and y/n was walking behinde him they reach to his car and his diver open the door for him and he sit on seat like a king his diver close the door of car after his boss sit jk immediatily look out side of the door for y/n but he connot froud her jk felt something beside him he turn to other side see y/n already siting like a queen one leg on other leg and one hand on back side of  beside jk and looking at him smirking 😏 jk looking at her with 😳 and said

Jk: how did you come inside ?

And His diver think his boss is talking
To him

His diver: from the door.. sir why ? what happened

Jk and y/n  immediatily turn their head  to his diver 😳

Y/n : don't talk to me in frout of anyone their  may thing your a mental * she said with laughing  😂* jk glaring at y/n with angry face then he turn to his diver *

Jk: no.. nothing happens lets goo

his diver : ok.. sir ( with that he start the car draw to company )

Jk turn his head beside and saw y.n still siting like a queen lookin straight *jk in mind look at her siting like a queen like this car is her I made a mistek to bring her with me * then y/n looked at him and spoke *

Y/n: you know its my fist time a siting in this expensive  car ( she said lookin at him with happy eyes he smile and said ) ( all his anger vanished hearing her words )

Jk: good to hear ( he said in whispering  cause his diver is also there )

After some time their reach the company their get out of the car and y/n just lookin at the Big bilding with wind eyes

y/n : You work here.. woww what a bilding 😮

Jk turn his head to her and said..

Jk:🙄😑

                       ..................

Like and comments