moon is beautifull

Jk : please he... Help me (sweating heavenly while sacred face )

Monk : calm down and take a deep breath and then tell me what happened child ( he said with calm tone )

Jk take a deep breath and said

Jk: the..there a ghost behind me she not leaving m..me she try to hurt me

Monk looked at jk for some second and said

Monk : and where is that ghost

Jk point at left side near gate. We're y/n was standing . monk looked at that's side were jk point and and he show a girl wearing black cloth staring at them with sad eyes monk smile a little and again looked at jungkook

Monk : and what she did ? ( Calm tone)

Jk winde his eyes when he realise monk can see ghost girl who he pointing at

Jk : yo.. can see gh...ghost like me

Monk smile at jk and said

Monk : yes my child I can . And I know your talking about that girl who standing at far while looking at us ( he said while eyesing y/n)

Jungkook node immediately and said while gulping

Jk: yeh sh..she ghost . She came in my house las..last night and and asking me to help her .fist I agreed and ready to help her but then my friend say. about ghost that's don't trust ghost. they can hurt human .and I thing about it and i..I chenge my mind that I will not going to help her . I talked about this to that ghost and she said . She will not leave me antil I help her . And she follow me everywhere . I.. run fo..for my life and came hare think that ghost can't come inside the temple but..she come and I was shocked how can this happen ..ghost can't come in temple right? ( He ask monk )

Monk chuckle at this innocent soul who looking at him with big doe eyes

Monk : but pure and kind angel can enter in temple ..

Jungkook rish his eyes blow with confused face and said

Jk : but shen is ghost .

Monk : yeh she is ghost but good ghost sweet ghost . She is not that creepy ghost who you show in t.v . If there is bad spirit . So there also good and pure spirit in this wold who don't hurt any human for any reason Ghost are those people who don't want to leave the earth. Ghost can't kill you ,but they can use you to kill yourself .they can see your future ,sometimes they want to tell you through our dream .they can use a living human body to communicate with other people.people who die in accident or crimes without justice their soul appear in scary form of image .

Jk and in mine that's why that last night that ghost show her real scary image hmm.

Monk: and she one of them . Who wants justice . She don't want to hurt you or anyone .

Jk just looking at monk with innocent eyes

Monk : hmmm btw what she want from you .you said that she want your help ?

Jk : yeh she say she want to froud her killer .who kill her for no reason.( He say looking at y/n who was silently lookin at them while hearing there conversation .) Yes she can hear there talks)

Jk again looked at monk Spock

Jk: I don't know why.. but I realy want to help her . My heart say me that she Is innocent whatever happens to her in wrong . Her eyes say she did nothing ...but my heart is scared if she hurt...( His word cut by monk )

Monk : she will not . She will not hurt you antil you give her a reason .

Y/n tear lest her eyes hearing jungkook word . But she immediately wiped her tear .