OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Yn : what if I say it's All Dream then ..?

Jungkook got confuse ..

Jungkook : wh..what do you mean ..?

But she didn't not answer and slowly take back step While giggling ...

Jungkook : yeh hey hey yn ple..please tell me..(taking step to her )

Jungkook : Hey Y...

His words cut when yn disappeared ..

Jungkook look around and shout..

Jungkook : Yn ..YNnnnnn (shout)

Then He suddenly Wake Up From dream ...when he Felt something Hurd on his Cheek ..he look side and saw TAEHYUNG ..was starding beside him with angry Face ..he rub his eyes and again look at him ..

Taehyung : YehHhhhh You HuLK Man ..get UP ..YOU GETting late for office ....

Jungkook : Did YOU Just slap me ..? (Shock )

Taehyung : Yes ..and if you are not get up from your bed then I will again slap you ..

Jungkook look down and suddenly look up at him ..

Jungkook : WHERE is YN ...?

jungkook ask to tae worriedly...but he become shocke after hearing tae answer ..

Taehyung : WhO is YN ..?( Confuse )

Jungkook : WhAT ..? WHAT do You Mean Who is YN ...YOU don't known Yn huh?

Tae just staring at him in disbelief ..

Taehyung : Are YOU Drunk jungkook ? I really don't know who is Yn ..I did not even hear this name of yn before ..

Jungkook wide his eyes and look at side ..to remember avarything ..

Jungkook : Then What Is These ALL ..? Ahahah WHERE Is MY SON ..Seol ..(shock )

Taehyung : What ? (Frown ) YOUR SON .....What are you saying JUNGKOOK ..

Jungkook : My And Aa..Aarti Son ..(still in shock )

Tae : what your and Aarti son ....are you drink huh? ..

Jungkook : No taehyung ...I got married to aarti ..and we had son ..SEOL ..an..and you also have son and jimin ..

Hearing this taehyung start laughing loudly ..and jungkook look at him with done face ..

Taehyung : m..(laugh) My son ...(laugh) jungkook I don't even have any GF ..And you are saying I had son ..(laugh) An..and that shorty also ..(laugh)

Jungkook : I'm not joking taehyung ...(seriouse face )

Taehyung : you know what jungkook ..just le..(giggle ) leave this topic and come fresh up ..

jungkook : Is that All This Dream ?

He say while holding his head ..then he look at taehyung ..

Jungkook : Taehyung ...I saw a girl .. a SPIRIT Girl

Taehyung : What ..? A spirit girl ?

Jungkook : yes ..I don't know if is this dream Or reality but I saw ..a girl named YN ..she was killed by her Ex boyfriend ..she come to me and say ..she want my help ..(still on shocke )

Taehyung : Or What You did ? ..did you help her ...?

Jungkook : Yes I Help her ..in end ..bu..but you know what ..i fall love with her ..in last ..