Brock His Trust

Yn: No Jungkook I'm not coming with you ..( with heavy heart )

Jungkook : wh..what do you mean yn..(Frown and come close to her )

Yn : I me..mean what I would do there jungkook ..and it's night walk right ..  so then go an..and (gulp)come after spending time with her ...simple...(forces smile)

Jungkook : don't make me Fool Yn..,I know what you trying to do...so just stop..hare Yn ..( serious face) and come with me..

Yn: its no..not like that..and also ..I have t..to go somewhere ...(avoiding eyes )

Jungkook : WHERE...huh? (Serious face)

Yn : I ha..have to g..(her cut words by him )

Jungkook : I don't care you have to come with me ...(look away ) OR I'm  not going there too..

Yn sigh staring at him cause she know his is not going to listen her ..

Yn : okay jungkook im coming ..(sad smile )

Jungkook : yehh that like a good girl..(smile ) okay then let's go..

Yn nod and say ...

Yn : let's go...

In park....

Jungkook and yn while wating for Aarti in park ..from 10 min

Jungkook : how long she take time ...yn ..(tapping his feat in ground and hands on his pants pokect )

Yn : have  patience  jungkook ..okay tell me about Your dream that you wants to fulfill in your life ..

Jungkook : Ahh Did you watched.. LOVE 911..  in that movie sence that a hero and actress  running towards each other..and hero take his girl to his arms and lift her in air and then kiss her deeply ...(blush )

Yn : oowoww jungkook ..what a  dream ...impressive ...

Jungkook : yeh I know (look down shyly)

Yn :jungkook (soft)

Jungkook : hmm?

Yn:  I'm telling you again Aarti is good girl ..she is parfect for you ...*serious face while staring at him *

Jungkook sigh deeply and say..

Jungkook : Yn you can't force me to love someone ..( controlling his anger )

Yn did not say anything and just sigh

Jungkook : Yn Look we are wearing same color cloth Back ... ( smirk )

Yn : oo yeh I just notice now ( she say and look at herself )

Jungkook : yeh just like married  couple ...(smirk )

Yn : ooo really ... We are ..(smirk )

Yn look forward and saw aarti looking hare and there like looking for jungkook ...

Yn : jungkook look there aarti ..

Jungkook look there where yn is  pointing ..

Jungkook : oo she come..

Yn : okay  ..I'm going ...

She suddenly start walking forward before jungkook stop her ...but she stop when she felt like something is stoping her from walking ..she turn  her head back and saw Her Dupata stuck with jungkook watch ...she look back at jungkook who was also shocked to see this he look up his head to her and smile and smirk ..and then yn start walking back wards to jungkook and he also walking towards her ..while staring her and showing his wrist to her ..that stuck with her dupata ...