separated ..

Jungkook : you are lier yn ..you Brock my trust ..( his heart beating fast )

Yn : what are you saying jungkook ...(seriouse face )

Jungkook : ooo WHAT YOU THINK OF YOUR Self YNn..( shout )

Yn : LOW YOUR VOICE Jungkook ( shout back)

Jungkook : ThEN WHY THE HELL YOU LIED to ME ...

Yn : What I LIED ..?

Jungkook : NOW please STOP Yn... Then why you say that me tumse pyar karta hu it's mean ...You are sweet ..huh ...( Hurt tone)
Yn : no jungkook it...(cut her words and wine her eyes ..heart beating fast after hearing her words )

Jungkook : I LOVE YOU ...( He said All of sudden With seriouse face )

Yn just stand there with shock ...

Yn : wha..what are say..saying Jung..jungkook ( biting her lips )

Jungkook : I Realy Love you Ynn ( and now tear left his eyes )

Yn : ARE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ...Huh? ( Shout with anger )

Jungkook : YeS I LOST my mind Yn ....I Fu*king LoVe YOU ..( He say that while crying )

Yn : JuNGKook STOP talking NONSENCE ...( Shout she also started to crying )

Jungkook : My lo..my love is NoNsence to yOU YN...huh? ( Feeling so much pain )

Yn : (gulping her tear and say ) leave that topic... jungkook your wet come and chance your cloth ... * Try to chenge topic *

Jungkook : NOOo I would not change Antil You answer My question ...

yn : jungkook change your cloth ..or you will fell sick .. ...( Worried tone )

Jungkook : NOoooo (shout ) first Answer ...YOU Love me ...right

Yn close her eyes in anger ..again open with anger in her eyes ...

Yn : I DONT LOVE YOU...(shout ) okay now you hear my answer ...now go and change...

Jungkook : DONT Lie ..I know you Love me... ( Tear in his eyes )

Yn : And who say that .... ( Biting her lips )

Jungkook : you confess your felling to me ..last night YN...in your language..

Yn sigh look at jungkook ..tear in her eyes ..

tear in her eyes