he is blushing

Jk : I'm happy cause your are with
me .. (Smile )

Yn just looking at him ..

Yn : ah jungkook it's dinner time come to kichen I will arrange your dinner ..

She say and went to kichen jungkook nod and and follow her while smiling shyly .. she stand to dinner table and snap her finger and food appeared in table in just one secound ..she look at him and say..

Yn : come eat .. your food .. ( smile )

Jk : yehe come sit beside me ...

He say and sit in chair ..she also come and sit opposite chair and sit ...

Jungkook start eating while looking at her

Yn : why are you looking at me .like that ..? ( Frown )

Jk : hmm you know I like your this black out fit .. ( while checking her )

Yn : ooo thank you ( blushing )

SHE said while fixing her dupata in her shouter ..properly..

Jk : but what this is called ? This another cloth on your shoulder ..?

He say pointing to her dupata ...

She look her dupata ..

Yn : ooo this colled dupata ...

Jk : what..? Duppa? ( Try to pronounce)

Yn : not duppa it's dupata ..

Jk : du..dupata.. right..

Yn : yehe dupata..

Jk : but your wearing full drees then why are you are caring this in your shoulder huh ? ( Frown )

Yn : you will not understand jungkook it's indian culture.. ( Proudly ) and its use to cover ur chest ..

Jk : oooo I see ( he say and look at her chest ... Making yn wine her eyes ..)

Yn : YaAhahah what are you looking at ? ( She say and hitt his shoulder and fix her dupata in her shoulder )

Jk : ahah why did you hit.. ( rubbing his shoulder )

Yn : this this is why we indians girls wear dupata in out fit.. ( pouting ) protect from dirty eyes ..

Jk : Yayah my eyes is not dirty okay I'm just look at your this du.. dup

Yn : dupata.

Jk : yeyh dupata ... ( Blushing )

Jk : you know aarti is also indian ..

Yn : so you should know what is dupata.... did not she wear indians drees till now ...

Jk : Aniyaa.. she did not ... But How she look when she wear indians out fit ..( he say and went to imagery world )