Evil spirit

Priest : okay I will help you ..come with me ...

He say walk to his room followed by three man ...

Alex : but how can you help us ...

Priest : I will send another sprit to that girl spirit ...

....? : Is that spirit is good or bad ...

Priest : Noo it's good spirit ..she wil go to her and take her with her ...

Leo : but  that ghost is bad ...(scared )

....? Yes she is bad spirit ..so you also should send Evil  spirit to her ...(smirk )

Priest : but ...it can be danger for human ...that Evil  spirit can harm them ...

....? : No I don't thing so ....just send this  spirit to catch that ghost girl ..*smirk *

Priest sigh and just nod ...he close his eyes ...whispering some words and then a black shadow appeared in froud of them making three man scared and shoke ...that priest open his eyes and say ..

Priest : do you know her name ...?

Alex : ahh yes I know her name is that Evil spirit name is YN ...

Priest : and how do you know her name is yn ...?

Alex get nervous  make priest suspicious  but his boss  immedeatily handle the situation

.....? : Oo he sarch her information in social media

Priest nod and look at that Evil spirit

Priest :  go and take that Evil  spirit yn girl  with you in HELL ....( He say like ordering )

That Evil spirit just staring at priest and then look at a person who was smirking at that spirit ...she nod and diappeared from there ...

Alex : this spirit will do what you say right father ..? (Gulp )

Priest : yes I hope so ...cause thes bad spirit doesn't not obey us easly ... But I pray that  she will do what we say ..

He say and left ...

Leo : si..sir now what should we do ...?

.....? : Now we don't have to to do anything ... Now that Evil  spirit will do whatever she wants ..(smirk )

He smirk and three of them left the charch ...

In jungkook house ...

Jungkook POV :

Well I was laying in bed from  hour  for wating for yn ...but she  did not come ..why she take much time she say she will come soon ...just then I hear some noise in living room ..and I know it's yn ...I get up  from bed and walk out of the room ..but when I come out All lights went off ..making me little scared ...is this yn prank ...

Jungkook : yn this is not right ok..okay ..just come out and turn on the Al..all the lights ...don..don't prank on me ...( Scared )

I say and walk forward and I saw a  black shadow ..was starding in frond of me ...but I  couldn't see there face ..it's All black and I know is not yn ...

Jungkook : Who are you ..? (Serious  face )

But that creepy shadow laugh in creepy way ..making scared ...

Jungkook : wh..who are you ? what do yo..you wants ?

Bad spirit : YOU...(start laughing in scary and creepy deep voice )