then Kill Him

Yn : you guys come in perfect time ..

Ji woo: ye we know ..are you okay ..

Yn : noo that spirit stab knife in my stoamch ... Ahhahh (groan in pain )

Kai : hey if you guys done talking then come here I can't handel this spirit for a long ...

Ji woo take that knife and snap her finger and treat her wound...and then ji woo and yn turn they head to thier friend ..then run to him ..

Yn : kai do whatever you want but don't hurt Jungkook ..so be care full ..

Kai nod and put more power to that spirit that make her cried and come out of the jungkook body and his body hit the floor and yn immedeatily run to him and take him to his room and layed him down in bed ..when she was about to walk he hold her wrist and say weakly ..

Jungkook : yn m..my body is hu..hurting ..(tear left his eyes ) ynnn

Yn : don't worry jungkook Im . Here just give me some time I will be back ..till then rest ..

She say in tearly eyes ..left the room and to balcony in her real scary farm ..now her eyes in red ..she stand beside her friend and rise her one hand and some magic power come from her palm that make that spirit sceram ...

Yn : HOW DARE YOU TO HURT MY JUnGKOOK ...( Shout and angry tone )

Bad spirit : AhAhahhhh (sceram ) LEAVE ME ...SOMEoNE SENd ME HERE .,(

She say that make yn and her friends shock ...

Yn : WHO (shout ) SEND YOU HERe ...

Bad sprit : The one who killed YOu ...

yn : who are you talking AbOUT ..(angry )

Bad Spirit : Ahh hh his name is Y..ye Joon ...

Kai / je woo : WHAT ...(shoke )

They both turn they head to yn and saw yn was breathing heavily with shocke ...but kai again turn his head to that spirit with angry and said ..

Kai : WhY HE SEND YOU HeRe ..?

Bad spirit : to take Y..Yn Ahhh (scream) to hell ..

Kai : I think you come to the Wrong person ..cause she is a angel And GOD send her here and no one can do anything to her ...(smirk )

Bad Spirit : aHhahah (scream ) Lea..leave me ...

Kai : okay your time is up ..now ...GO tO HELL

He said put more power from his hand that her scream loudly and disappeared in air black Air ...

Then kai and ji woo come to yn and shake her body ...

Kai : Yn are okay ...yn anwer me ..

Yn just nod her head ...

Yn : I did not expect this to him ...he killed me ...Ye Joon ...I did not do anything to him ..(sobe ) WHY ThEN WHY ..(shout )

Ji woo come hug her ...

Ji woo : calm down yn pl..please ..

Yn break down in her shoulder ...

Kai : yn think about jungkook..how is he ..?

Yn immediately Brock the hug and wipe her tear and say ...

Yn : Jun..jungkook My jungkook ...

She say and run to his room followed by her friends ..and saw him sleeping .. she come close him and sit beside him and cress his cheek with tear .. he slowly open his eyes and look at her and smile ...