Our beautifull memories

Two days passed And jungkook was still unconscious  ..tae jimin and Aarti and his parent was setting in his room with worried ...

Jungkook /mom: wh..why he is not wake up till no..now ..(sobe )

Just then tae look at jungkook and shocke and run to him while calling him ..when he saw jungkook was moving his finger

Tae : jungkookah ..

All eyes went to him and run to jungkook with worriedly ..

Jk/mom : jungkook ..(sobe ) wake up my child..

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and look at around then his parent and his friend ..but he is looking for particular  person ..

Tae understood that who is  he looking for ..

Jungkook look at tae and say weakly ..

Jungkook : whe..where is she ..?

Tae : I do..don't know I dont  even  know if she is here or noT ..

Jk/ dad : who is he talking about ?

Aarti understood  that who he is taking about ..

Jungkook again look around them call her name ..

Jungkook : y..yn ..Where ar..are you ...

Jk/mom : (turn to tae ) who is she taehyung ..?(seriouse face )

Jungkook : YNnn (shout )

Getting not any reply ..he start to panic and get up making All worried ..

he start to panic and get up making All worried

Jimin  : Jungkook Your still Weak please rest ..

But he ignore  his words take out needle  from his hand and oxygen mask from his nose and stand up walk here and there while worriedly

Jungkook : Yn ..YNnnnn (shout ) COME OUT YN ...

His mom start crying looking at her son state ..his dad went near to tae Spock ..

Jk/dad : what is this ..tae and tell me Who is she to him ... (Seriouse )

Tae : the girl he Loves ..

Jk/dad : what ..(shocke then turn to his son )

Jungkook : YNnnn (shout tear came out from his eyes and a unknown  fear rush in his heart )

Tae : Jungkook calm dow..down and rest ..

He say and hold his hand but jungkook push his hand and again shout ..

Jungkook : YNnnnn ..(sobe ) Ple..please come out ...WHERE YOU WENT ...? YNnnnn(shout ) COME OUT ...IM CALling YOU Ynn ...

He said and knees down on floor whole crying ..tae come near him hold his shouder ..