stay away from her

Tae : tell me na is thats ghost girl is bueatifull (😏)

Jk: why you wants to know huh?

Tae: I.. I... just wants to know umm if she is bueatifull then I'm ready to date her then marrige and kids and.. ( tae image his life with y/n while closing his eyes dramatically )

Jk looked at tae drama with done face

Jk: how can you say that huh? Bro remember she is ghost . And Even a living girl will not ready to date you . ( He said and tae looked at jk immediately )

 ( He said and tae looked at jk immediately )

Tae:

Tae : you wants my help right ? Dont you ? ( He say with sarcastically)

Jk: ye..yeh.. I'm just joking around bro

Tae: in this situation ?🤨 and more even every girls die to date with me and my attention but here I'm loyal to my furure wife I wants loyal and mature girl who tare care of me and my family who can cook well.(with proud) and.. ( His word cut by jk )

Jk: and you thing that's ghost girl have these quality s huh?  Did you meet her ? Did you show her before? Huh?( Whith one eyes blow rish )

Tae : n.. no.. but my heart is saying she is bueatifull ( said with hand on his heart and dramaticlly ) and you know..( his word cut by jk )

Jk : stob it hyung please .

Tae : ok sorry .

Jk: btw what's about jin hyung ?

Tae : he has important work so he went for that .

Jk : and taht shorty ? What's about him?

Tae : he went on a date .( Say while laughing )

Jk: what you just say ? Say it again (😳)

Tae : he went on date

Jk: WHAT.. that's shorty have girlfriend ? ( Shocked face )

Tae : no.. I.. mean.. yes..ummm ( and strated laughing )

Jk: now what you did huh? ( Jk sigh and say becouse he know tae verry well that he did something stupid )