jealousy

.....? : Hey kookei how are you now?

Jungkook : taehyung ....( Say in wide eyes )

Tae smile at him ..

Y/n get up after hearing male voice who talking to jungkook ...

Y/n walk to mean door and stand far from them and she saw a man who talking to jungkook with smile ..

Yn pov
When I came to mein door and saw a tall figure man . And my eyes wined a little just by looking at him .ooo god he is so handsome . He has sharp jawline and have big body . His eyes ahh he's eyes so deep and dark .. I can't control my self but staring at him shamelessly but who is he ? I just stand there while looking at them.

Jk eyes widen when he saw taehyung and he started sacred not becouse taehyung came to his house. He sacred becouse of y/n . What if y/n saw taehyung hare what will she do to him when she came to know who he is .she will not leave taehyung aHhhhh and she also want to drink his blood .. no no no... I should send him back ..this is only way to save my friend ... Jk came back in his though when he hear tae loud scream near his ear ...

Tae: JUNGKOOK...... ( Loudly )

Jk immediately put his hand on his ear and say

Jungkook: WHAT... WHY are you shouting hyung .. ( with little angry tone )

Tae : I'm calling you from 5 min but you did not reply . where is your mind .. huh? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Jk: huH? Noth..nothing ..( nervously smile ) but what are you doing hare huh?

Tae : first if someone came anyone house so they should invate them inside ( raising his one eyebrows) don't you thing you should also do that Huh?

Jk: NO ....

Tae : WHAT ...

Jk: I..mea..mean what are you doing hare at this hour ..( while still standing at door puting his hand at door wall not letting him get inside ..)

Tae : kookie .. Im hare to check on you if your are ok or not and...( His word cut by jk)

Jk: IM fine now hyung look at my face I'm happy ( nervously smile )

Tae: I can see that BUT (one eyebrows rish) why your not letting me go inside huh? What are you hiding inside your house ? 🤨

Jk: there are nothing to hide hyung . I telling BECAUSE for your good . ( He say last statement in low voice while looking down )

Tae : huh what you say ?

Jk : no..nothing hyung ..( nervously )

(Looking at jungkook it's make tae suspicious )

Tae did not say anything and push jungkook hand a side and came inside. and that make jungkook eyes wide to his back figure who walking inside and then his eyes fall on y/n who standing in distance looking at taehyung with shining eyes .. jk rish his one eyebrow while looking at her. tae was walking ahed and yn was walking behind him while staring at his back bulk figure and jungkook is behind y/n making baby angry face he don't like the way y/n staring at taehyung ...