come back ...

Yn : who are you ( scared )

She say while gulping looking at two boy who was looking at her deeply ..

But their did not say a single word and start comming slowly towards her while she start sweating and her heart  beating fast when she saw their are comming toward her she started to step back while holding her bag tightly while saying ...

Yn : wh..what do yo..you want.. sway away from me ...( Stepping back )

Still they did not say anything ...when she about to run just then one boy came and hold her and she get more scared and about to scream but then other boy came cover her mouth with and they both drag her in tree forcefully and she  start to free her self but no use there are two boys in frond at her ..she try to push the boy who was holding her mouth but other boy slap her Hurd that make her lips blood ..tear start to left her eyes she felt helpless she wish to someone to  came and help her but she CANT ..just then  her heart beating more FAST when she saw one boy take out a sharp knife.. she start to free her self more .. then other boy take his hand away from her mouth and say...

Boy 1 : shhh I dare you shout and see what will I do to you

Boy 1 : shhh I dare you shout and see what will I do to you ... ( Angry face )

Yn : ple...please.. ( crying ) leave me ( sobbed )

Boy 2 : yes yes we WILL you verry soon ...( Smirking )  well showing his sharp knife

One boy still holding her hand tightly from behind ..

Yn : why are you doi....doing ( sobbed) this to me I did not do any...anything to you  ( sobbed )   I don't even know you ..( crying badly )

Boy 2 : ah ah don't cry babygirl ..we known you did nothing wrong to us but..( smirking )

Boy 1 : you idiot stop talking to her and Kill Her fast...( Talking to other boy )

Yn eyes wine hearing his word she about to shout but other boy  cover her mouth titghly  from behind again ...her self become mess hair was mess her face become red wet because  of crying badly...she start to bleam herself for coming to park ...her eyes  fell on a boy  who was holding knife coming slowly towards her ..she start to shack her head while crying ...

she start to shack her head while crying