I LOVE YOU

....? : But (smirk ) He is talking to her spirit ..

Alex / leo : WHAT ....

Alex : he..her spirit ...(scared )

Leo : sir I thing her spirit is roaming around to frond us to Kill ...Sir ple..please save us ...

....? : Shut up idiot ...and dont worry ...I know what to do ..(smirk )

And other hand ...

Jungkook was setting in catch and yn setting beside him ...

Jungkook : why you stop me ..yn *angry *

Yn : jungkook you can hurt

Yn : jungkook you can hurt .. that why I stop you ..(worried tone )

Jungkook : but this is what you want right ...I'm doing your work yn ..you told me that I have to froud your killer ..right ..(seriouse )

Yn : but jungkook ...I said to froud my killer and send them to prison not kill them ...

Jungkook : whatever you say ..but I will not leave them ...(staring deeply at her eyes ) they have to pay for what they did to you ...

Yn smile and hold his cheek and say controlling her tear ...

Yn : do you care for me...

Jungkook : is this a question ? Did not you see how I was crazy for you when you left me just for day ...

Yn : is just a one day you become mad ..then what if I leave you fore...

Her word cut by him ...

Jungkook : stop yn (seriouse ) stop in middle don't you dare a say that word again ...and of you talking about care ...then listen ...I can do anything for you ...ANYTHING ....

They both start at each other eyes deeply

They both start at each other eyes deeply ...

Yn : jungkook ( staring at him )

Jungkook : hmmm ( staring back )

Jungkook : what you love in me ...?

Jungkook : ahh your big eyes

Yn : then ..?