police station

Tae : yeh kookie, my sweet friend ..( teeth smile )

Jk : don't you have to go.. (frown )

Tae : NO... Im staying hare

Jk: Ahahah

He look at yn and saw she was silently looking at him..

Jk: Y...yn I'm sorry fo..for they behavior . ..(feeling sad)

Tae : oo yeh yn I'm sorry..( looking around ) jungkook where is she standing ?

Jk : beside the table ..

Tae look there and say again ..

Tae : oo yn I'm sorry , I just want to jealous that Bing halk man you know (wink at yn and whisper last part word to her so that jungkook can't here )

Yn look at jk and then at tae and smile and nod ..

Tae look at jk and say..

Tae : huh? Jungkook did she forgive me ? Tell me

Jk : yeh she did , she forgive you ..(little smile still looking at yn )

Tae smile proudly and start to walk to table where yn was standing jk saw and wine his eyes cause tae saw coming close to yn face ..but before that jungkook come and stand in front of tae while opening his hand in front of him ...making tae stop in his treck and smirk cause he know why he do that ..and here yn just staring jk big back figure ..

Tae : what ? What are you doing ..?

Jk: i..I , you what are YoU doing tae ? ( Nervously )

Tae : I just want to talk to yn simple (smirk )

Jk : talk? How can she talk with you tae ? She just can't talk with you

Tae : (smirk ) I know BUT she can hear me ,what I want to say to her ,right

Jk : Ahh ...right ..

Tae : so Move I want to talk ..

Jk. ; So , talk na she can hear you from here also , or even you did not see her ..

Tae : yeh but ...when speck I though I talking to you ... Because your are starding in front of me ..(smirk )

Jk : No no No not think that ,think as yn starding in front of you ..

Tae take sigh and say ..

But yn stand beside jk and smile ..

Tae : okay okay , so yn thank you for forgive me ,your so sweet yn you are so kind ..(smile)

Jk : yeh yeh now Enough..

Tae take deep sigh and shake his head and walk back to couch and say..

Tae : jungkook come here and sit , I want to talk very serious metter with you .( He say with serious face )

Jungkook nod and and look side at yn and say...

Jk : come ....

He say yn nod and follow him ..

He want to couch and sit opposites of sofa and yn sit in front of sofa and tae was sitting in senter sofa ...

Jk : hmm say..

Tae take deep and before Spock ...

Tae : Jungkook you told me about Yn story ..and I feel very bad for what happen to her .. ( hearing this jk nod and look at yn who is also listening his word silently )

Tae : and want your help to find her Killer right, ( jk nod ) so would you do that right ,

Jk : yes I wou..would help her in eny cast I can do eny thing to find her killers..( he say while looking at yn who was looking down in floor ) I can Gu...