ghost can't come in temple

In Evening

Y/n coma back in jk cabin and saw doing his work in computer she stand behind him say with smirking

Y/n: missed me ? My dear jungkook .(she said while both hands in her chest )

Jk immediately looked up with shock eyes and look hare and there .

JK in mind ( she is came .but we're is she ? What will I do now . Ooo god please save me.)

Jk: we..were ar.. are you? ( Scared tone with gulped )

Y/n : just behind you

Jk turn around and y/n standing just behind him he immediately stand up with scared face

Jk: what do you want ?( While gulping)

Y/n : what do you mean by ?what do you want huh?(🤨) If your work is done then let's go home .

Jk: n...no.. I will not come with you..I..iii mean you will not come with me .

Y/n said with confused face looking at him

Y/n : what do you mean ?

Jk take a deep breath and said in one go

Jk: iwouldnothelpyou

Y/n:

Jk : what ( frown )

Jk : what ( frown )

Y/n : no..nothing ahh just say clearly what do you want to say

Jk: ahh mmh i would not help you too found your killer please ask someone to help you .( He said while looking deeply at y/n)

Y/n: but why in morning you said you would help me , then what happened now huh?and I also accept your every conditions ( She said while confused face )

Jk: and I'm saying no so please ask other to help you .

Y/n: but no one see me other than you .( Say with sad face )

Jk: Thant not my problem .

Y/n : jungkook please try to understand you can't back off now please.( Say with begging to him)

Y/n again said looking deeply at him while coming close to jk

Y/n : please not break your promise jungkook I need you . If you would not help me I will not able to leave this world ( She said while one tear left her eyes )

Jk immediately looked at y/n hearing her word he don't know why but he feel somthing in his heart when she mention leave this word . But he ignore that feeling and though tae word . Stay away from her.and said in straight face . He try to avoid eyes contect .

Jk: I'm..I'm..sorry please leave from hare (say while not looking at her )

Y/n looking at him and anger boiled over her she did not accepting this from jungkook she realy thing he is good man but no he breack his promise her heart she littel by littel boil some feeling for him but he ...