little Mafia seol ..

Jungkook : then ,will you marry me ?

Aarti heart beating fast ..after hearing his words ...she was looking at him with shock ..

Aarti : wh..what ...

Jungkook : she choose you...

Aarti : what do y..you mean ..?

Jungkook : she choose you fo..for me..she want me to marry you accent you ..she tell me that you can take care of me ..

Aarti : you want me to marr you cause she choose me and tell you too, you are not doing this with your heart ..(hurt tone )

Jungkook : it's not true ..once I also have crush on you before yn ...but when she come into my life ..my own life change ...I did not think twist and fall in love with her ...ingoring the reality ..that I literally fall in love with a ghost ..a Sweet Ghost .. at first I meet her.. I always argue with her ..that I will not help you ..go away from me ..like this b..but now she actually leave me ..I feel broken ..I just lost my mi..mind ..(chuckle then turn to her ) you know she always get jealous of you when I talk about you in frond of her ...but she is so ki..kind and sweet ..(he look at sky ) God call her so early to him ..thi..this is not fair god ..(and finaly tear left his eyes ) she is so young ..wh..why (sobe ) why you did this ...go..god ..ju..just why ..now she is wi..with you god ..Ple..please take care of h.,her ..take care of m..my yn ..

Then he suddenly start crying looking at sky ..Aarti tear left while looking at his broken soul ...she come near him and him ...

Aarti : ple..please don't cry ..she will be upset if you keep crying like th..this ..

She pat his back and broke the hug ..he look at her and ask again ..

Jungkook : Aarti ..I asking you again will you marry me ... I will try to do my best to keep you happy ..

Aarti smile and nodded her head ..then hug him again ..he look ay sky with tear ..

Jungkook pov

I will keep my promise yn ..I will marry her for shake of you ..cause you choose her for me ..and I know you want best for me ... I not saying that I will love her with my own heart ..but I try my best to love her take care of her ... But you have spiciale place in my heart ..

Jungkook Brock the hug and Spock

Jungkook : Aarti please don't tell me to forget her or stop tall about her ..cause u will not ( staring at her )

She smile before saying

Aarti : I will never jungkook ..and i don't have any problem in that if you talk about her even i don't have any right to stop you ...cause I know have much you love her and you need some time for that ...*smile* so don't worry ...I just love you with my heart..I aslo wanted to meet that angel . But .I can't ...cause you are the ony one who can see her ..(smile ) bu..but its okay ..she is so sweet ..(she look up at sky and shout ) Thank YOU Yn ..FOR Choosing me FOR Jungkook ...NOW DONT WORRY he is my ReSponsibility .....I WILL Take care of him TILL MY Last Breath ...

She shout this making jungkook giggle

Jungkook : the way You Shout I can sence that she hear you ..clearly (Chuckle )

Aarti : That what I want ..(giggle )

She say and they both laugh ....suddenly they both stop laughing and staring at each other..Aarti smile and hold his hand ..

Aarti : I love you jungkook ..(loving eyes )

Jungkook start at her face then look down ..and again look at her ..