date

In morning ...

Jk was sleeping peacefully in bed ..just then yn come and started to shake his body to wake him up...

Yn : jungkook wake up you have to go to office today... Wake up..

She say and pull a jk sheet making him goun ...

Jk : please little bit more ....( Struggling  in bed )

Yn : jungkook get up ...your are ceo yaar you have  responsibility  you haven't gone to office from  2 days  now get up ...

Jk rub his eyes slowly and open his and sit straight and look at yn ...

Yn : yehh good now go and take shower I will make your break fast hmm get up ..( she say while hands on her chest  and about to go but stop hearing jungkook word )

Jk : Ah I'm I don't want to take shower..I want to sleep ..( he say lazily )

Yn turn her head to him and say...

Yn : I SAID  go and TAKE shower

Yn : I SAID  go and TAKE shower ... ( She say loudly )

Jk emmediately get up from bed and when to take shower ...making yn laugh...

In kichen yn allready made breck fast for jungkook and waiting for him in kichen ...just then jk and and sit in chair and yn also sit in opposite of chair beside him ...

Jk : good morning ...( Smile )

Yn : good morning

Jk : yn  (while eating )

Yn : hmmm

Jk : please next time don't tell me to see any vampire ....

Yn :(laugh) why  were you scared ? ( Giggle )

Jk : yeh I me..mean who will not Huh? Yn they are vampires they drink blood ...you would not believe that time my heart beating fast like bomm bomm ..( he say with shocking face )

And yn just listening his word silently and smiling ...

Yn : no one will do anything to you ..when I'm with you ..you know ..( smile )

Jk : ( smile) I know ,that why I'm not afraid when that vampire take me to room ..I know that you will come and save me ...( Smile )

Yn did not say anything and just smile looking at him ..

Yn : you believe me that much jungkook ?

Jk : yehh more that myself..( he say while eating his food not knowing someone looking at him lovingly )

( he say while eating his food not knowing someone looking at him lovingly )