regret

Jungkook : where you went in morning ..?( Frown)

Aarti : morning ..? But I just come now ...

Jungkook : what are you saying Aarti ..you come last night ... You call docter for Me.. And then you also make soup for me ... How can you just forget that..

Aarti : NO..jungkook I Did not come to your house last night ...(confuse )

Taehyung : yes jungkook ..she is right ..she just come with now ..

Jungkook : what ..how can this posible ..tae..( he say and hold his head and goun)

Jungkook : aHhahah(groan )

Tae come and hold his shoulder ..but he saw his hand..

Taehyung : jungkook ..how did you get hurt your hand ..

He say while checking his hand..

Jungkook : it's ..( he stop and get up immediately and run to living room while tae and Aarti also run behind him .. and then jk was shock when he saw whole living room in clean .and ...All thing placed in there place ..)

Taehyung : what happens jungkook ?

Jungkook : a living room ..Aarti ( he turn to Aarti ) you clean this living room right ..?

Aarti : Who..? Me ..? No jungkook I did not clean even ..I doesn't come to your last night ..

Jungkook POV : Ahh how can this posible ..I clearly remember that Aarti come last night ...she make soup for me ..she clean this room ...how can just she forget about last night ...but one secound .. one thing I did not notice that was her cloth ..last night when she come to my house her cloth is not wet like me ..when like we both wet in rain last night ...but she come her cloth is dry even tho when she come my house wearing the same cloth that she wear in park ...Ahh this making me insane ...how can this posible ...how can her cloth dry this fast ...his thought cut when taehyung tap his shoulder ..

Taehyung : where you lost ...

Jungkook : Ah tae..how can this posible ..when Aarti come last nig...

He stop in mid and realisation hit him hurd ...he froze on his spot ....eyes become wine ..his heart beat start beating slow ...

his heart beat start beating slow

Flashback ...

Aarti : jungkook I make soup for you ..ple..please eat and take medicine..

Jungkook : it's strange that you make food So fast ..

Aarti : You where sleeping ..when I making the food ..

........

Aarti : Now take this medicine ...

Jungkook : (frown ) When did docter come and check me .. and my hand is also treated ..