Forgive me ..YN..

Jungkook : y..yn that night when yo..you saw a boy ..who ru..(sobe) run away from you it..it me ..

He say and start crying ..and yn was shoke ...

Yn : wh..what ..no no no jungkook it's not yo..you right ..*still in shoke* say it it's no..not you ..

Jungkook : no yn..(sobe ) tha..that coward it's me ..it's me who left you in dieing ..

And flashback hit yn ...

Jungkook : yn I saw that one girl laying in her stomach..

Yn : just then I saw someone coming towards my direction ..

flashback End ...

Yn POV : so its that man is jungkook who run away when he saw me ..ooh god ..that why told that he saw a girl in park laying in ground ..it's m..me ...and now I get it why God only choose jungkook ...cause when I was taking my last breath I saw jungkook last time before I close my eyes forever..

cause when I was taking my last breath I saw jungkook last time before I close my eyes forever

Her though cut by jungkook crying ..sh turn her head to him ..

And finaly he knees on ground and cried his heart out ..but yn was still in shock ..but she come out of her though when she hear his crying ..she look down and knees down in front of him ..and hold his cheek ..

and hold his cheek

Yn : Jung..jungkook look ..look at me..jungkook

He did what she say ..he look up with his red puffy eyes ..

Yn : what happens say now ..

Jungkook gulp his tear and say ..

Jungkook : you told me right ..that you saw a boy who run away after he saw me ..so yn th..that boy is me..and I told you about my nightmare that I saw a girl laying in ground in park and asking for help ..right it's y..you yn it's you ..and that boy who run it's me ...(sobe ) it's my fa..fault y..yn fault ..I should help you that time ..(sobe) if I had taken you to the hospital at that time ,you would be still alive..(sobe)

Yn sigh and smile in tear and cress his cheek ..

Yn : it's no..not your fault jungkook ..it's my fate ..okay ...