Last journy

Jungkook : I kill them ..

yn : What ...? (Shout ) kill whom ..?

Jungkook sigh then say ..

Jungkook : your killer ...

Yn : what ..but how ? Where ...jungkook tell me clearly ..

Jungkook : I got the information that they are in club I also went there ..then after some time they come out of the club then I kill them ...I did your work yn

Yn : WHAT ....but Jun..jungkook i did not tell you to kill them ..I just want them in prison ..

Jungkook : but they don't deserve prison ..they deserve death ...(angry )

Yn sigh and  close her eyes with tention

Yn sigh and close her eyes with tention ..then again open them ..

Yn : jungkook what you did ..now what if police got the clue and arrest you huh ?

Jungkook : don't worry I did not leave any clue in there ..I killed the same way that how they killed you ...(smirk ) but there is one more person to kill ...

Yn : what ? Wh..who ..

Jungkook : (smirk ) Ye Joon your ex boyfriend ..

Yn : what how did you know that he is also in this ...?

Jungkook : that boy tell me Avarything ...

Flashback ...

Alex : ple..please ..leave ...

Jungkook : how can you think I will you leave you after you killed one innocent soul ..huh?

Alex : it's planed ..

Jungkook : what do you mean..(angry )

Alex : her ex boyfriend planed ..this he told us to kill her ...(cried ) he give us money to kill her ..

Jungkook : what .. (shoke ) you mean ye Joon ...?

Alex : yes yes ye jo..joon now please le..leave me ..

Jungkook Smirk ...

Flashback End ..

Jungkook : ye Joon I will also kill him ..(angry )

Yn : Jung..jungkook calm down ..now you will not kill anyone ...just send him in prison ..(seriouse )

Jungkook : you think I would listen you ...

Yn : Jungkook ..please..

Jungkook ignore her and went to take shower ... Yn start at his back and sigh ...

And the other hand ..Ye Joon house ...

Ye Joon : WHAT ...? AlEx and leo ARE Death ...(shoke ) BUT HOW ...?