it's not night mare

Ye Joon : pleace fo...forgive me..un..uncle I di..did not to me...mean to hurt .he...her ..( say while joining his hands infront of y/n dad)

Y/n dad : WHAT you did to my daughter is not right ...you cheat with her .. did you know how much she cried whole night ...huh? ( In anger but calm )

Flashback

Y/n dad was returning from his work at night well he was just walking silently walking to his house just then his eyes fell on a familiar person who was with a girl holding her waist .and seeing that y/n dad boil in anger when he saw the person face .. that boy about to kiss a girl just then y/n dad walk to them with anger and pull that boy hand toward to him that make boy to turn his eyes to y/n dad and that boy eyes wine and shock and scared face seeing y/n dad ..

Y/N dad : WHAT ARE YOU DOING ye Joon ? ( Shout loudly with anger )

Ye Joon : un...uncle it's no..not wh..whatt yo..you s..saw..( scared with gulping )

Y/n dad : SHUT UP ..Don't you dare to lie YE Joon ( burning eyes)

Ye Joon : un..uncle I can explain pea...please.. liste...( His word cut by Y/n dad )

Y/n dad : NO ...I don't want any explanation ...now I know what type of boy you are ..

Ye Joon : no no no uncle ple..please listen I jus....

Y/n dad : why did you do this to my daughter huh ? JUST WHY she trust you ye Joon she love you ..( tear left his eyes)

Ye Joon saw his eyes and hold y/n dad hand and say ...

Ye Joon : uncle please ...I...I..sorr...( Cut his word )

Y/n dad snatch his hand from him and say ...

YN dad : she love you but yo...you jus..just broke her tru...trust ...

Hearing his word ye joon look down feeling guilty but he look up his head when he hear yn dad next word ..

Yn dad : stay away from my daughter and don't call are her from now on ...( With straight face )

Ye Joon eyes wine and say being scared

Ye Joon : no please and in..uncle please don't do thi..this ...I ..really lo..love her ..

Yn dad : what what you say huh? You love really then what is this huh what are you doing hare with that girl ?

Ye Joon : I. I... No uncle we are ju..just friend an...( Shuttering And scared )

Yn dad : really don't fool me ye Joon ..I know what are you doing with that girl ...you cheat with my daughter ... So please from now stay away from her ...

Saying that he start walking ..

Ye Joon : no non uncle please stop listen to me...

But yn dad did not stop and continuously walking

Ye Joon boing in anger seeing yn dad did not stop he make fist and say in anger

Ye Joon :I SAY STOP ...

Still not any response from yn dad

Ye Joon : YOU WILL REGRET IT uncle ( say while loudly greeting his teeth in anger )

Yn dad hear his word but ignore it and walk to his house with heavy heart ... What would he say to yN..

Ye Joon : you are my yn just my...( Looking at yn dad figure with burning eyes )

In yn house

Yn was in her room reading book and her brother and mother was in living room waching tv and waiting for yn dad ..