Consolation

Bondita rang the door bell furiously and waited for someone to open the door.

"Who is it... Princess?" Arvind who was waiting for his daughter frowned as he saw her drenched in rain

It was raining quite heavily when she left and she was so heartbroken that she didn't even bother to use her umbrella.

Bondita who was furious till now broke down into tears after looking at her father, her hero. She clutched into his arms and cried bitterly.

Rose who was working, rushed towards the hall hearing her cries including a few more maids. They were tensed for her, they have known her since she was a kid and they are somehow attached to her.

They knows she can be hot headed but she is not bad. But they never saw her crying like this... not even on her mother's death.

They knew something really bad happened whereas Arvind's heart ache after looking at the way his princess was crying.

Arvind eyes got filled with tears, he couldn't see her crying like this. He didn't ask her anything and made her sit in the sofa.

He gestured rose to bring a glass of water and reheat the food while tried to console her.

After a lot of crying, she finally stopped. She looked so messed up and pale.

Rose brought their food and water.

Arvind made her drink the water then feed her food with his hands.

Bondita looked at one more extra plate confusingly and understood that her father was waiting for her. The thought of her father not having his food for her was making her feel guilty.

Here, her father was doing so much for her and in return she always hurt him. She even fought with him, yelled at him.

Such a bad daughter she is!

"I am sorry... I am bad right? I am a bad daughter right?" bondita asked sobbing

"No bacha... you are the best daughter anyone could ask, you make me feel so proud. You know how proud I feel when someone says that your daughter is a brilliant doctor, you are really lucky haan?"

Arvind replied wiping her tears

"But I fought with you... yelled at you and also I never listen to you, I even sneak out from the house" bondita complained about herself while he laughed

"I love it when you fight with me bacha, it's reminds me of your mother. She used to fight with me the same way and as for your sneaking out... Do you really think I don't know anything about it?"

He replied making her looked at him shocking

"I am your father for some reason. I always knew about your sneaking out and I let you do it because I knew it was your age to do so. I never gave you direct permission because I didn't want you to take me in granted.

You are the most precious treasure of mine bondita. Never think low about yourself."

He continued caressing her head softly

"You were always right, I shouldn't have fall for him. He broke my heart baba, he said he don't love me! what should I do!?"

She cried

"Let him grave for his mistake! you know I never liked him because he took all my daughter's attention towards him, which should be on me! but as a man, no one can be as perfect as him."

He replied making her angry

"Why are you taking his side? He broke your precious treasure's heart" she whined and mocked him

"Ok ok sorry! I won't take his side now. But tell me what you want now?" He asked chuckling lightly

"I want him to realise that he has feelings for me. I saw the pain in his eyes when told all those hurtful words about myself.

I think he loves me but he is hesitating because of his past"

She told him

"So what will you do next?" he asked her

"Well I actually furiously told him that I will get married to someone else and he won't be able to do anything" she told him while smiling sheepishly

"Are you serious? don't tell me you are planning to do so?" He asked shockingly

$I have to! I can't back of my words otherwise he will take me for granted. Please baba help me... please help your precious treasure"

She looked at him with puppy face

"I shouldn't have told you about all these! Now you are taking me for granted" he said irritating

"Baba!" she whined while he laughed

.....

At Anirudh's house,

Anirudh opened the door and found saurabh with suitcase.

"What are you doing here? that too with this!" He asked confusingly as suarabh went inside his house

"Do you think after what you did Neha will let me stay in the house? She literally kicked me out and told me not to return anytime soon.

Bastard! because of you I am homeless!"

He yelled irritatingly

"What's my fault in it? I just told her the truth" Anirudh replied confusingly

"Convince yourself with that idiot!" saurabh yelled

"Now I am going to stay here so excuse me" he continued before moving upstairs

After whatever happened in the hospital, he couldn't stay in peace. His heart was restless as he continuously recalled what she told him.

The thing he is not understanding that why all of these are affecting him?

......

In bondita's house,

"That stupid bastard! I want to kill him. Stupid bastard! What are you planning to do with him?"

Neha asked angrily

"Let him come! Usse uske ghutno mein na la Diya toh mera naam bhi Bondita nhi! He not only hurted my feelings but also my self respect and leaving him so easily would not be fair enough"

Bondita said while Neha looked at her worriedly

Worried not for bondita but for Anirudh...

"Now only God can save him" she thought

.

.

Precap:

Anirudh was reading a newspaper when one headline caught his attention.

The daughter of famous businessman Arvind Das finally decided to tie a knot of marriage. It is said that Mr. Arvind is looking for a potential husband for his daughter and all the big businessmen have already started to send alliances of their sons, nephews, etc to him.

Now let's see who is going to be the son in law of Mr. Arvind Das and husband of Dr. Bondita Das.

He felt a sudden rush of anger in his body and threw away the newspaper.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye