Trap

After that incident I started avoiding him like I do attend his class but whenever he looks in my direction I hide myself behind someone so that he doesn't have to face me

As for the doubts I started asking it to some other professor although I don't understand half of the things but still he is better than him.

Afterall this is what he wanted right? Me staying away from him...

Well for a few time we met... unintentionally but it seems like god himself wanted both of us to meet each other every fucking time, every fucking place.

One day we both were in library for our respective work and it was already 9pm and I was still in the library... obviously with him.

No one was there in library except both of us.

He was sitting in middle of cupboards... away from where I was sitting but still some time I could feel his eyes on me.

As if he was waiting for me to leave but why?

Does he need a maid to help him reach home... huh?

Choti bacchi ho kya! opps sorry I changed his gender... hehehe

But little did I knew that he was sitting there because he wanted to drop me in my hostel safely but he wasn't able to say it because of that incident.

Although we were away from each other but still there was a tense situation around the library.

Arghh... Why our relation is so complicated?

When I saw the time it was already 10pm and it was quite late now so I packed my things and headed towards the entrance.

While he too came behind me.

Nor did I stopped him from following me nor did he left me alone, he was behind me all the way to my hostel and as soon as he saw me entering inside the hostel he left.

I don't want to say it but when he was following me I wasn't feeling uncomfortable or scared as I thought I would feel.

I thought that this may be the right moment to yell at him for following me and making me uncomfortable but...

Instead I felt really safe... I was walking freely while humming song and I knew that he can hear it and I also knew that he was smiling.

Argh... I want to see his smile

I mean I never ever saw him smiling coz he always wear a poker face mask and roams around.

How would he look if he really smiles then...

God... He is already so fucking hot and if he smiles then kayamat aa jayengi...

....

Like this we usually met and unknown to me some times he protects me like once it was raining and I forget to bring umbrella.