Dr. Roy Chowdhury

Today is my first day in hospital and

Today is my first day in hospital and.... I am nervous.

I wore a front slit floral dress with heel and did a light makeup.

Hmm... Perfect!

Let's go for your new journey...

I messaged my father I left before getting inside the car and driving to XYZ hospital. Just after 20 mins I reached there and again informed my father that I reached in hospital.

Arghh it's so irritating

Like seriously? I have to inform him about everything I am doin? but it's not his fault... It was me who said that I would inform him about everything otherwise he would have send 4 bulky men behind me like ghost.

I mean ghost are even better then that atleast they would leave you after some time but these bodyguards will run around you 24/7.

I parked my car and was about to leave when I heard something which made me feel gag.

"Dr Roy Chowdhary... you don't know how good I am in bed, I can make you feel like heaven..."

I wasn't able to see the face of that so called Dr Roy Chowdhary as his back was facing me... but who cares?

I cleared my throat gaining their attention and I think like that woman was quite angry on me for disturbing their moment.

"I am sorry to disturb both of you but this a public place so... Please do all this in some hotel or in your house thank you"

After saying this I went towards the hospital without looking at them once.

I went inside the meeting room where I found 4 more people were there.

They will be in my team probably...

I sat beside a girl who seemed to be quite nervous.

"Hey! Myself bondita" I introduced while she looked at me and smiled

"Hii... Myself Riya, nice to meet you" she replied

"Are you nervous?" I asked while she nodded fridging her fingers

"Don't be nervous, everything will be fine" I replied holding her hand

"You are not nervous?" she asked while I nodded no

But only I knew that I was nervous but not because it's my first day in hospital but it's because... I don't know, it's strange.

I am nervous but I don't know the reason of it...

"Hello everyone..."

I looked up and found a man probably in his 30's

"Myself Dr Saurav Basu and I warmly welcome you all to XYZ hospital. Well I am a brain surgeon... So today is your first day and I want to instruct you all about some certain things that you must know."