6 years

"Bondita baby get up dear

"Bondita baby get up dear... Your father is waiting for you" Aunt rose yelled from downstairs

Well it's me bondita and 6 years ago I came back to my jail urf my home.

Yes 6 years ago...

After that incident he actually called my father and later my father forcibly brought me back to home.

Not because of the complaint, it was because he somehow got to know about all the harsh punishment he gave to me.

I don't know how but he got to know about it and I don't know if my father created any problem in the college.

Well I completed my medical studies in different college in Kolkata and now I am officially a doctor.

Dr. Bondita Das

And now I have to do the most hard task... That is make my baba agree to work in hospital.

Yes it's really a challenging task... For me.

He won't let me work outside but I want to complete all the duties of a doctor and I will...

I took a quick shower before going downstairs where my father was sitting in dinner area with his cup of black tea and newspaper.

"Good morning baba" I said before sitting in chair... Beside him.

"Good morning princess... So how was your sleep?" He asked

"Good" I replied

As the servants brought breakfast in the table.

I love to eat Indian breakfast so for me it was aloo ka Paratha with curd and as for baba he only loved toast bread.

"Bondita you should not eat so much oily food" he said

"But baba everyday eating bread is also not good for health" I replied while he shook his head

"I can't fight against you my daughter Kam doctor" he said while while I chuckled

It's time to ask him about it...

"Hmm... Baba ( he looked at me ) I... I want to join the hospital and work there" I said nervously

"But why dear? Why do you need to work in hospital? You are my only daughter... The only heir of mine after me you will get all the properties of mine...

Then what is the need of working? I have enough properties that you don't even need to move your hands for anything"

He said while I looked at him with teary eyes

I knew it!

"But baba I didn't complete my MBBS just to sit here and do nothing... I want to join hospital... I want to save people's life... I want to help others"

I yelled

"Ok fine! You can do charity" he said

Like seriously

"BABA!" I shouted before getting up from my chair

"Bondita just make a frame of your degree and hang it over the wall but I won't allow you to work in the hospital"

He said sternly

"So you mean that whatever hard work I did all these years will go in vain... Baba it was maa's last wish to see me helping people's, saving life's as a doctor.

How can you forget that?"

He looked at me for few minutes.

My grandmother told me that my mother always wished me to see as a doctor but before she could... She already left everyone and went to her favorite God...

"I don't want to let you work but I can't also deny your mother's last wish... Fine you can work but you..."

"Please... Please... Please I don't want any bodyguards with me. I promise I will send you my location and I will at least call you 6 times a day"

I knew what he was about to say and before he could I interrupted him in between.

"Fine but in which hospital do you wanna join?" He asked

"I already got a call from XYZ hospital and I already joined there 2 days ago and from tomorrow I have to join the hospital in Dr Roy Chowdhury's team"

I informed nervously while smiling sheepishly

"You little brat... ( Pinching my nose ) You also hid things from me... Fine do whatever you want but don't forget what you promised me"

He said sternly while I nodded like an obedient girl

Finally... I got permission from him.

So Dr Bondita Das get ready for your new journey as a doctor.

I laughed jumping around like a rabbit but little did I know that this journey will bring many twists and turns in my life.

.

.

....................................

Dr Roy Chowdhury?

....................................