Messed Up

It was lunch time and I went to the canteen with neha

Each and every student even the teachers were staring at me as I was passing all my way to the canteen.

Even in the canteen students were murmuring among themselves while looking at me.

I was feeling uncomfortable by their gaze... I was feeling like I am being judged behind my back.

And it's all because of that fucking hot ice.

I just hate him...

It's been few days since that incident and for now everything was quite but peaceful between both of us.

He used to teach us and I used to just focus in my studies.

But seems like god had some other plans... note the sarcasm in it.

I had some doubts in his subject and I had no other option but to ask him to clear my doubts.

I went inside his cabin... with permission... and told him about my doubts while he started clearing my doubts without any drama.

But guess what happened next?

The glass of water in his desk accidently fell because of my hands and all his attendance folder got drenched.

And it was completely destroyed...

He glared me dangerously while I nervously smiled and mouthed sorry

I cursed myself as I knew that he will surely punish me again and he did.

He made me collect all the records of students from the office and made rewrite all the attendance all over again.

I was sitting in his cabin... quite away from him as he warned me to stay away from me and I was completing my punishment sitting in couch.

I was crushing myself and my fate too.

Why the hell I always end up with him?

And again for few days everything was quite peaceful but I too knew that it was the peace before the storm.

And guess what I was absolutely correct.

I was just passing through the corridor while he too was passing through the corridor and we collided with each other and fell in floor... What a romantic scene... but nothing like that happened.

Instead I accidently stomped my heel over his foot... I swear it was an accident... I didn't do it intentionally.

"What's your problem? Can't you walk properly? and if you can't handle heels then why are you wearing it?" he yelled at me while holding his foot

"So that I can hit jerks like you who will try to misbehave with me" I murmured while he glared me

"I am sorry... give me whatever punishment you want to give me" I said rolling my eyes