Rejection

"I reject you!"

Bondita declared looking straight into his eyes

"W... What do you mean?" Anirudh asked stammering in between

"Just because of my accident you realized that you have feelings for me. What if that accident didn't take place or worse what if I couldn't survive that accident and died there only..._

"Bondita stop... Please" He begged not able to hear about her death

"Why? Why stop? A few hours ago you didn't care about me nor about my feelings then why should I care about your feelings. It might be very simple for you, to hurt me, to make me feel like used, to insult my feelings right? But it was not for me... It hurted me, so bad that at a point it was unbearable for me.

You think it was easy for me to agree to marry someone else, No! It was not! I agreed because of my father, with whom I fought everytime for you but in the end... He was proved right and I was proved wrong. He was right when he said that you will only hurt me but I was a stupid! I started planning my life with you but you broke everything! EVERY DAMN THING!!

And now after everything that happened, you still have the guts to show up infront of me and confess your feelings and expect me to forget everything and accept your confession. WOW!! I must say you are really something!!"

Bondita confessed everything that she was feeling. Anirudh at her with teary eyes as he realized what damage he did to her and he was feeling guilty of his each and every words.

"I do love you but that doesn't mean I will let you crush my self respect. I can live without love but crushing my self respect means destroying my soul and I won't let that happen! So I reject you! I reject your confession! Your apologise! Your feelings! Moreover there is no point in all these things I am getting married soon."

She chuckled as tears escaped from her eyes

"Marriage? What do you mean by that? I thought you did all these to make me realize about my feelings?" He asked shockingly, he felt a clench in his heart because of her tears

"Initially my plan was that only, but later I realized that by doing all these I might be playing with that innocent man who came for the alliance, Am I not cheating him? Am I not playing with him? His feelings? I can be anything Anirudh... Anything but a cheater! A player! Never and unfortunately I not as heartless as you , I can't do things like these to him... I can't! So I decided to get married to whoever baba selects for me. I can't hurt my father anymore for you! Not anymore and I am putting a complete end over us... From today onwards you are just Dr Anirudh for me nothing more."

Anirudh looked at her with teary eyes as she turned to leave, he fell on his knees as tears started flowing from his eyes. Saurabh who witnessed everything kneeled in front of him and hugged him, only if he could do something for both of them.

Bondita drove the car to a empty road and busted out in tears. All the tears she was trying to control started flowing like a river, she clutched her head and screamed as loud as she can.

"It hurts! Even after ending everything, why I am still feeling this pain? Why!? When I wanted him to love me, accept my feelings... h.. he ignored me, rejected me and now when... when I am ready to forget him... he... he confessed about his feelings! and why? because I got into accident? What I am? What the hell I am? Why no one understands me! WHY!?

A... All I wanted was a happy life with my love, his immerse love, care and time but what I got! heart clenching pain? Why mumma? Why did you left me? I need you mumma your baby needs you! Nobody loves me mumma No one loves me like you did. Am I really that bad? I lost you at a young age, Baba became too strict with me, he caged me in home, My love... The one I love so much doesn't loves me back, Don't I deserve happiness? Don't I deserve to be loved by someone? Don't I?"

She cried her heart out looking at her mother's photo in her phone.

After an hour of crying session, she drove back to Das Mansion and directly went inside her room and laid on her bed. She was too tried about everything that happened in the morning and now she needs rest.

She didn't realized when she slept and at the same moment Arvind entered inside the room. He sat beside bondita and caressed her head carefully, not touching her wounds. Arvind was in office when he got a call from rose, she informed about bondita's wounds and he left everything behind only to meet bondita.

"You are really stubborn and I know that! But I am also your father. You can do anything for me so can I! I promise to give you all the happiness you deserve. Get ready for your wedding princess, a big surprise is waiting for you."

Arvind said while caressing her head and kissed her forehead lovingly

......

The next few days were really hectic for bondita. Her marriage was fixed after 1 week and the whole mansion was in fire. Arvind wanted everything to be perfect for his princess and he made sure of it by getting a expensive jewellery to her bachelorette party, Cocktail party, Sangeet, haldi and mehendi functions dresses. And as for her wedding dress, she wanted to wear her mother's wedding dress and jewellery which her father handed her happily.

Everything was going well except for bondita who was lost in her own world. Neha who was staying in bondita's house for the wedding tried to confront bondita about the marriage.

She knows that bondita still loves anirudh and Neha wants to make her understand but what can we expect from bondita. She refused to hear anything about anirudh from her.

Her engagement with the groom was cancelled and they direct wanted to perform the wedding which was really weird for Bondita but as arvind had no problem with it, she too agreed with it.

She was all ready to get married to someone else but only if she knew the truth....

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye