Maybe Last Time 💔

Hmm.... I don't know how I should announce it but I thought it is important to inform all of you about it, as a Wattpad family I can't hide it.

So..... Yesterday I found out that I have heart disease that is congenital acyanotic heart disease.

Acyanotic heart disease is where the blood contains enough oxygen but it's pumped abnormally around the body. Babies born with acyanotic heart disease may not have any apparent symptoms but, over time, the condition can cause health problems.

And I had this disease from the I was born but it's just that I got to know about it now.

There is only two ways of treatment to it.

1.) Open heart surgery
2.) A small surgery which I don't know

But before the treatment I have to do a test and according to the report of the test, they will start the surgery.

No one in my family ever had heart disease, it's just me.

Wow God.... I am so special 🙂

Now only my father and my aunt know about this. I restricted them from informing about this to my grandmother because she is already tensed for me because of my cough and now if she gets to know about my heart disease, she won't be able to take this.

Right now I am feeling really guilty and sad.

The surgery would cost at upto 2 lakh... I don't know but I am feeling like I am wasting my father's money and I really don't want to.

I am feeling so helpless right now...

I just wanna run to someone and keep my head on their lap for the comfort I need but guess what my own comfort zone are not with me right now.

My one best friend is in Chandigarh and another three are also somewhere in India, away from me and about my heart disease only one of the three knows about it.

And one more best friend who stays same city as mine but she is also busy with her 12th board.

Everyone is busy and here I am sitting alone with all the negative thoughts and guit and helplessness.

I used to be the most positive person but right now the situation turned me into a negative person.

I am not afraid to die and even if after the surgery I die then also I won't regret about anything except one thing that I wasted my father's money.

I am not a type of person who likes to ask for money every now and then. I don't take money until and unless my father gives me himself.

And here he have to spend so much money on me.

I am really feeling guilty, I don't want him to waste his money but I also know I can't stop him.

Today I really really really hope my mother was with me to comfort me because I really need it right now.

Every moment is killing me... It's hurting too much...