Emergency

"What the hell! How could you let this happen?" Neha yelled as saurabh told her about the incident that took place two week ago

It's been two week bondita is working in emergency department and she didn't had any conversation with him.

She was angry on him and he... well he was just waiting for the right day when she could prove everyone that she is a capable doctor and can come back to the department respectfully.

"Believe me whatever he did was for her well being only" he tried to console her

"Well being my foot! do you know how hard she worked just to join that damn department but now she is working in another department. Why? because of him! and you... why didn't you do anything there? she stood up for you and this is how you repay her!"

Neha was out of country for some work and as soon as she came back to India, saurabh told her about everything and now she is ready to kill Anirudh for punishing her without any reason.

"Nehu baby calm down please and listen to me" he held her hand but she jerked of his hand in anger

He sighed

"They wanted to take her license from her" he informed while she looked at him with wide eyes

"They were adamant to take her license, if it wasn't for Anirudh right now she would have been in her house now not in hospital. He literally had to fight with them for her and moving her to another is a test for her.

If she proves that she is a capable doctor and can react to emergency situation properly, she will again come back to the department. Whatever he did was for her only, he may seem heartless but to be honest he does care about others... especially bondita.

She already made a special place for her in his heart, she is healing him, she is again making him feel like a normal human, he is changing."

He said holding her hand while she sighed

"I know but... I am just scared that one day she will be left heart broken, just like him she deserves all the happiness in this world. And I swear if he tried to hurt her, I am gonna chop of his d*ck."

She warned while he gulped and prayed for his best friend

"No wonder they both are best friends" he thought

.........

After one week,

Bondita checking some medicines when a message pops in her phone.

She clicked the message and saw it was a news about a accident. A restaurant near the hospital caught fire.

She ran outside and informed the head of the department while the head ordered her to inform everyone and start preparing everything.

She knew that soon there will be ruckus in the hospital with a lot of patients. She called all the staff and explained them what to do.

Everyone got into their work as the injured patients already started arriving.

All this while the head was looking at bondita who was helping everyone and working accordingly, she smiled and continued her work.

The fire was so big that it even burned the building above the restaurant and now the staff needed some help.

So a few doctors, nurses from every department came and started to help them even Anirudh was there.

The patients who were worst than others were immediately taken to operation taken, while the one with medium injuries were getting treated with others.