Vidaai

Next morning,

Anirudh was having some conversation with Arvind, more like Arvind warning him not to hurt his princess again and Anirudh promising him. Saurabh and Neha already left early in the morning to anirudh's house as they have to prepare bondita's grah pravesh. Whereas bondita was getting ready in her room while aunt rose was helping her and all her belongings were already transferred to Anirudh's house with saurabh and Neha.

Both son in law and father in law's serious conversation got interrupted because of the sounds of heels from the stairs.

There he saw, the most beautiful girl in this world, a red saree with red bright vermillion and sakha pola, looking so divine and surreal. He unconsciously stood up from the couch and walked towards her, he forwarded his hand towards her only to get rejected by her. She pushed his hands aside and went towards her father, completely ignoring him which brought him back to reality.

He signed knowing how hard its going to be for him to melt her heart.

"Take care of yourself and remember what I told you last night hmm" Arvind who had tears in his eyes told her and caressed her head

"Baba... I... I don't want to leave you" She sobbed as a tear left from her eye

Arvind smiled and said, "Stupid girl! Who said you are leaving me? You are just going a little away from me but don't worry you can meet me whenever you want"

She busted into tears and hugged him tightly. Arvind patted her head lovingly and secretly wiping his tears as he didn't wanted her to feel more sad. That's when aunt rose came towards them with a plate filled with rice grains.

Arvind nodded his head and looked at bondita who was looking at him wobbling lips and teary eyes. His and Anirudh's heart clenched noticing her state. Anirudh knows its not easy to leave her father suddenly and shifting to another house, only if he could do anything about it.

Arvind took a shawl which was gifted by bondita from her first salary and only he knew how proud he was that day. Bondita took handful of rice grains and threw behind over her head and it fell directly over his shawl which he was keeping behind her as she did her last ritual from her family's side. She walked outside the house doing the same thing two more times.

Its a Bengali ritual where the bride throws a handful of rice grains in the pallu of mother for 3 times stating that she settled everything by giving the rice grains. As bondita's mother is not with them anymore Arvind did the ritual with his shawl because father is equal to mother.

(I am not sure but its something like that and please don't throw chappals.)

"Please take care of yourself. Don't overwork and take you meals on time with your medicines. Sleep on time and..."

"Enough enough Oh my god! You are seriously behaving like my mother!" Bondita was instructing Arvind when he interrupted her in between and tried to lift up his mood but instead he received a glare from her

Arvind signed and said "Ok fine! I will take care of myself but you promise me you will take care of yourself and you will not trouble Anirudh or give him hard time handling you."

"He was the one who married me! Now its his responsibilities to handle me." She said rolling her eyes while Anirudh smiled

Anirudh chuckled and said I am ready to handle all her tantrums uncle, you don't need to worry about her."

"Are you sure about it? Because I am not gonna take her back! There is no refund or return" Arvind joked trying to irritate her

"Hey hey hey What do you mean by this haan? This is my house and I can come here whenever I want, no one can stop me not even you dear son in law" She replied irritatingly and glared at both of them

They laughed at her reaction while suddenly a her lips curved up a little.

Arvind stopped laughing and kept his hand over her head and said "Take care hmm"

He looked towards Anirudh and was about to join his hands when Anirudh held his hand in between.

Anirudh shockingly asked "What are you doing uncle?"

"Anirudh I know in past I behaved badly with you, please forgive me for my behaviour" Arvind apologized

"Uncle please don't do this. I know whatever you did that day was completely justified and I don't hold any grudges about it but I should be the one apologizing to you. Uncle I am sorry for hurting bondita, I have hurted her many times. Please forgive me uncle" He apologized joining his hands

Arvind held his hand and shook his head in no before hugging him and patted his back. Now Arvind is 101% sure that he was the one for his daughter.

On the other hand, bondita was looking at both of them with teary eyes and a smile on her lips. No matter how much Anirudh have hurted her but the way he respected her father is something that touched her heart deeply.

What does a women need if she gets a husband who respects her family more than himself? She looked towards the sky and closed her eyes, praying to keep everything well now.

Only if she knew she have to handle her in laws too.

Roy chowdhary's landed in India on their private jet this morning and their first work here was getting information about everything before they grace their son and daughter in law. Obviously they are not gonna hurt her because they knew that she is from a wealthy and reputed family.

Bondita's marriage with Anirudh was all over the India when suddenly someone called Trilochan Roy Chowdhary and congratulated them about the wedding. They were confused and then they saw the news of Anirudh's wedding. They were shocked for a few seconds but they smiled knowing he married someone equal to their status.

Now the thing is they are a little twisted from inside. Their main motive to visit Anirudh is not because of his wedding but there is some other motive which includes bondita. But they don't know that their daughter in law is more twisted than them, from inside and out.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye