Heartbroken

"It was a mistake suarabh, the kiss wasn't supposed to happen!"

"What the hell...."

Suarabh stopped as he noticed bondita whereas Anirudh frowned at him and looked towards the door.

He frozen and looked at her with wide eyes.

Suarabh looked both of them and decided to let them handle their own matter.

"What were you saying? You didn't mean it right? You... you were just joking right? You didn't mean it right?"

She asked him with teary eyes while he looked down

"T... take it back! take your words back! I don't believe you! You... You didn't mean it... You didn't. TAKE IT BACK DAMN IT!!"

She yelled at him

"I can't..." he replied

"Was it really fun?" she asked looking at him

"Huh?" He asked confusingly

"Playing with me and my feelings... was it fun? did you enjoy it?" she asked

"Bondita I am sorry but believe me. I really didn't mean to kiss you, it... I don't know what got wrong with me" he replied grabbing his hair in frustration

"I know why you did it" she said

"You were sexually frustrated and needed someone. You found me at my vulnerable state and it was easy to trap me right? Moreover you used to refer me as a slut.

Why would a slut like me mind a kiss or more than a kiss? Such a Who..."

"ENOUGH!!! Do you even realise what you are saying? You are not a slut! stop referring yourself like one!"

He yelled getting enough of her nonsense

"THAN STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE ONE!!!" she yelled on top of her lungs

"You kissed me like you meant it, like you love me and than you left... You intentionally left to avoid me!?"

She asked as she realised all the things happened in the past few months

She chuckled dryly

"Such a fool I was? I thought you were really busy and that's the reason why you were not replying to any of my call or messages but... but there was a different story going on!

How stupid of me to wait for a person who didn't even what to look at me? such a stupid I am!"

She said smiling

"I know my words cant justify anything but bondita you know my past and everything. After kissing you, I left like I cheated on mini... I"

"Cheated on a woman who is dead! who is no longer present in your life?" She cuts him in between

Bondita mind your words! it doesn't matter if she is alive or dead. I can't love you or anyone! I can't you her place he replied irritatingly

"I didn't ask you to give me her place, I wanted to make my own place in your heart. A little bit of love, would've been enough for me.

You thought it was ok to break my heart right? You know what I was a stupid... A fucking stupid to think that maybe... Maybe there is something between us, maybe we have a future together but no I was a stupid right...

That's why everything that happened all these weeks were just a mistake from your side. It was a mistake that you cared for me, mistake that you defended me, protected me, took a stand for me.

And here I was stupid to think there is something other than this. I was stupid to think you moved on from your past but you didn't."

She wishpered the last part looking at the photo on his table

"Bondita... lets forget about it! ok? It never happened... the kiss never happened in between us. Moreover its just a kiss right? Why are you getting so hyper?"

He asked

"Right a kiss? A first kiss which every girl saves for their love but than loses to someone who don't even know the value of it?

Moreover what can I even expect from you? You got a girl pregnant at such a young age, how would you even realise things like these?"

She wiped her tears and looked away

"Stop bringing my past in between our matter!" He gritted his teeth

"Its you who always bring your past in between not me! A past is a past! You can't change it but your present can change your future.

This is a general fact which you don't understand!!! And you can never understand it!!!"

She yelled

"JUST STOP IT BONDITA! STOP MAKING THIS MATTER SO BIG!" He yelled

"RIGHT I WILL STOP IT... IN A VERY GOOD NOTE!! My father warned me, he told me that you are gonna break my heart but I always ignored it.

I ignored my father and broke his heart because I trusted you and it my big mistake and now I am going to make everything right in their places.

You know my father is looking for alliances for me. I am going to marry someone else in front of you and you won't be able to do anything. You will beg me for forgiveness but I won't forgive you, I will make you feel the pain I felt.

MARK MY WORDS AIRUDH ROY CHOWDHARY... Mark my words!"

She yelled at him before leaving from there

.

.

Precap:

"Let him come! Usse uske ghutno mein na la Diya toh mera naam bhi Bondita nhi! He not only hurted my feelings but also my self respect and leaving him so easily would not be fair enough"

Bondita said while Neha looked at her worriedly

Worried not for bondita but for Anirudh...

.

Don't Forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye