Red Rose Or Red Blood

"Bondita let's have dinner, everyone is waiting for us" Neha informed as I was busy completing the so called punishment

I told everything to Neha about what happened in the cabin and she told me thar I shouldn't have argued with him but what can I do? he himself asked for it.

"Neha you can go and have your dinner, I don't have time to eat... there are still a lot of diagrams left. I don't want to get suspended for the whole year just because of that hot ice"

I said while she looked at me feeling bad for me and then left

It was 5am in the morning when I finally completing my punishment and I slept on the table because of tiredness.

And maybe that was my mistake as when I woke up it was already 7:45 and I had class at sharp 8 am.

I quickly got up and took a quick bath before getting ready and ran towards the college with my copy.

And guess what I was still 5 min late.

"MAY I COME IN SIR?" I said panting heavily as I ran whole the way to the class

"Miss bondita you are 5 mins late and now you will get punished for it... you will be suspended from my class for 5 days" he declared while I looked at him shockingly

Enough! I had enough of him

"MR ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHARY!"

I yelled while everyone looked at me as if they saw a alien.

"Are you even fucking serious? Yesterday you punished me for breaking your cabin's window and for not taking permission before entering your cabin.

And I accepted it because I knew it was my fault. Do you even have the idea that yesterday I didn't even have my dinner and sleep because of your so called punishment.

And now that I am just 5 mins late you are suspending me from your class for 5 days... If this is what you wanted to do then why didn't just suspended me yesterday?

Can you please stop being so ruthless and behave like a fucking human?"

I yelled at him while everyone looked shocked coz no one ever dared to talk to him like this before.

"You know what rich brat like you thinks that they own everything and even if you own everything but you can't definitely become a successful doctor by money"

He replied coldly while I looked at him with teary eyes

"ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY!!!"

"SHUT UP MISS BONDITA! DON'T FORGET YOU ARE STANDING IN MY CLASS!!"

"Never judge a book by it's cover... I can prove my capability, if you want you can take my test on the spot and if I didn't score high then you can suspend me"

I challenged him

He made a paper on the spot and gave me to solve.

Everyone was quite worried for me because they knows that professor anirudh won't go easy on me... Not atleast after what happened just now.