His Wife

Bondita was looking at the room as cold breezes kissed her face making her shiver. She changed her wedding saree and wore her night suit. Her forehead was adorned with red vermillion and wrist with sakha pola.

Anirudh stayed in the mansion itself for the night but he was in a different room as he knew that bondita needed some time to accept everything. Whereas she was continuously thinking about the words her father told her a few hours ago.

Flashback:

Bondita slammed the door as she entered inside the house and started removing all her jewellery in anger. She didn't care even if she got hurt in between, for now she was completely blinded with rage. That's when she felt a hand holding her wrist, trying to stop her from hurting herself further.

"What the hell!?" Bondita who thought it was Anirudh and was ready to yell at him stopped in between as she saw her father standing behind her not Anirudh

"Baba what are you doing here?" Bondita asked before again removing her jewellery but this time she was doing it carefully

"Wanted to have a talk with my daughter because tomorrow morning she will leave for her husband's house" Arvind replied sitting on the bed

"I am not going anywhere with that man!" She declared without looking at her father

Arvind signed at her and stood up from the bed.

"Bondita I know whatever happened today was not supposed to happen! I know you are upset but you can't put all the blames at him right?" He tried to explain her

"Then what do you what me to do baba? accept everything and behave like nothing happened?" She asked turning around and facing him

"I don't want you to accept everything so easily but atleast you can give it a chance. Bondita it was me who went to his house with the marriage proposal. I got to know about everything from Neha and I knew you were doing everything for me but what about you bondita? What about your happiness?

You were ready to marry a unknown man for me and spend a loveless marriage with him? What about your dream of having a happy family haan? From childhood you used to fight with me for your dreams then what happened to you that day?"

He asked making her look away from him

"Because I didn't wanted to hurt you! I already hurted you a lot! I can't do it anymore. If marrying someone of your choice gives you happiness then fine I was ready to do that and I did! What's wrong with it? Moreover I stopped caring about myself long back, Why should I care about myself when no one cares about my feelings?"

She said and chuckled at last

"I know he did a mistake bondita but you yourself think about it, his family betrayed him and murdered his ex wife and unborn child. Its not easy to move on from such betrayal bondita! When you were in his college, you saw how he used to behave and now how much he has changed? Do you know the reason of his changed nature? Its you bondita its you!

There are plenty of people out there to hurt us bondita but only a few of them has the power of healing wounds. When your mother died, you became my healing power. Losing someone you love and almost losing your baby too is the worst feeling in this world bondita. I felt that feeling, when your mother died and you were hospitalized. Just by a mere thought about that day, makes my body shivers down in fear. Then think about him bondita! he too went through that pain, only difference is that I had you with me but he... he had no one.

You know when you lose someone, you have this constant fear of losing another person close to you which makes you want to stay away from that person, so that you can stop yourself from getting attached with him. I was strict with you because of the fear of losing you, maybe Anirudh detached himself from you in fear of losing you. You know sometimes your fear makes you do things which you regret later, his fear made him do things he shouldn't.

Bondita if was not the one for you, I would've kept him miles away from you but I saw everything, his feelings, his fear, his pain and I know that no one can be best for you except Anirudh. At least give him a chance to explain himself, he is not bad."

Arvind explained her everything while holding her hand which made her guilty of her behaviour towards him

Flashback ends:

She signed tiredly and went inside the room unaware of the fact that Anirudh has been staring at her from past an hour. Anirudh who just got changed noticed the moon which was looking so beautiful and towards the balcony. That's when he saw bondita, her room was beside his which made it easy for him to look at bondita's balcony.

She was too lost in her thought to notice him while Anirudh was completely lost at her, wondering who is more beautiful, the moon or bondita? A simple night suit with no accessories except for her red bright vermillion and sakha pola. Only he know how much peace he was getting in his heart just by looking at her. A constant smile was adoring his lips looking at his wife.

His wife...

This two words gave summersault in his stomach. He continued adoring his moon until she went inside the room making him sad. He wanted to look at her more but for now he let it be and went inside the room to take some rest because he know tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Unaware to both of them a new storm was about to enter their life.

"Yes we will reach India by tomorrow and make sure to prepare everything. Getting married without your family? Too bad... Too bad"

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye

Let Me Heal Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें