Working Together

I still couldn't disgest the fact that Dr Roy Chowdhury was none other than that Hitler

I mean I never ever wanted to face him... Atleast not after what he did...

According to Dr Saurabh, he personally selected everyone for his team... That means he intentionally selected me... Why?

First he will torture me for no reasons and then insult me then slap me... Complain to my father... Throwing me out of the college...

Then again selecting me as a doctor in his hospital and also as his team member... Why?

I needed answers!

Answers of all my fucking questions!

Why the hell he always keeps messing with my life?

It was already night and my shift was done...

I knew that he is still in his cabin...

Knock... Knock... Knock...

"Come in..."

I entered inside the cabin

"Oh Dr Bondita, looks like you learnt your lessons quite well... but your shift is already completed right... Then why are you still here?" He asked looking at me

Huh! Lessons my fucking foot!!!

"What do you want?" I asked straightly

"Shouldn't I ask you this question?" He said raising his eyebrow

"Why the hell are you doing this? First you made my life hell in college and now again you are trying to do the same...

I always wanted to stay away from you and your life but damn it... This time it's you who dragged me into your life...

You clearly knew that it was me who applied for the job still you selected me... Why? Why the hell can't you stay away from me?

Is there something else you forgot to do back then and now you want to complete it... Is the something left?

Because I don't want to work under a person like you who throws a girl out of the college without even knowing about the whole fucking truth!"

I yelled

At the first he was looking at me with that same cold eyes but the moment I mentioned about that incident... His eyes changed and I saw some kind of feeling in his eyes which I wasn't able to understand.

And I don't even want to understand...

But again he masked his feelings...

Why do I even care?

"Dr Bondita, I don't like to mess between my personal and professional life" he said

But you already did bastard!!!